The maps not being in the regular rotation has become a bad joke

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: The maps not being in the regular rotation has become a bad joke

in reply to RAN Kismet

They should make it where it goes down a list of maps with out the ability to vote that way every map gets played.

Level 4

in reply to Adam1234567897

Adam1234567897 wrote:

They should make it where it goes down a list of maps with out the ability to vote that way every map gets played.

that system would see people dropping lobbies more often as they knew their fav map was a long way from being played

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

Yea, I feel like a 'tard too for buying the season pass. It's that inner COD fanboy in me that whispered in my ear, "You know you want it." Haha. I'm actually quite bored of all the maps and hate the idea of waiting another three months for DLC 2.

I wish they'd spread out the DLC more. Release two maps every month and a half. Maybe it would be too much hassle for them to do so. But in that three month period, the maps become campsites for so many players and I usually get bored of them after a month or so. I just hope they stop including reskinned maps as part of the DLC packs. Reskinned maps should be a separate micro-transaction in my view. Leave all the DLC packs to NEW maps and bonuses.

Level 21

in reply to RAN Kismet

To be honest I actually like the onslaught maps in its own playlist. I find the Onslaught objective playlist is awesome because you get maps like BayView and Fog which I find the best for running around with an MTAR-X, so I can have fun rushing and rank up faster. I think they could put them into normal playlists but also have one for its own.

Level 1

in reply to cahockey

cahockey wrote:

To be honest I actually like the onslaught maps in its own playlist. I find the Onslaught objective playlist is awesome because you get maps like BayView and Fog which I find the best for running around with an MTAR-X, so I can have fun rushing and rank up faster. I think they could put them into normal playlists but also have one for its own.

They have always been in the normal playlists and not ONLY in a DLC playlist.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Still no news it seems. The wait and see approach definitely paid off for me.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

How come they won't respond?  Has anyone gotten anything from IW about this?

Level 4

in reply to MesaSean

No idea, this is the low water mark for the franchise imo, I've never seen them handle anything this poorly.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

It is almost like they have moved on to their next project as part of the 3 year rotation and left this game to fend for itself.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I wouldn't say that, the weapon balance support has been good, the snipers have taken deserved hits, the riot shield just took a hit, all of these things have made the game better. I'm disappointed there wasn't another playlist update this month, gungame is great, but hunted ffa is pathetic.

Level 20

Studios