The maps not being in the regular rotation has become a bad joke

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: The maps not being in the regular rotation has...

in reply to RAN Kismet

Though I am on the Ps4, I second what you write.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I've heard PS players complaining about getting the maps late... but really they aren't missing a thing. The maps are good... the DLC gun is good... but what is the point if you can't play the maps in the modes you care about?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I've heard PS players complaining about getting the maps late... but really they aren't missing a thing. The maps are good... the DLC gun is good... but what is the point if you can't play the maps in the modes you care about?

I've read far too many threads on that subject, its become a joke. Exactly, I stand with you X players on the subject.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Could they be waiting until the PS3 sales of the map pack slow before adding them to the regular rotation and then do it all at once? There has to be a reason for keeping them separate. There's just no logical reason for them not adding it to the regular rotation unless they're concerned about segregating the community.

When you have only one set of maps as the main playlist it keeps the community focused on one common list of maps.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

I purchased the season pass and I hardly play the new maps. Most of the time, I'm forced to play game modes I have no interest in playing. As a mostly solo player, I prefer game modes that cater to that. Yesterday I played 8 straight games of KC on the same two freaking maps. Fog & Ignition are the two most voted maps ( XB1).

Playing the same map over & over gets boring really , quick. That's why having the rotation is great.

IW has time to give us Micro-Trans & other BS we didn't ask for but not the things we paid for.

PUR4IDO

in reply to RAN Kismet

All I want to do is search and rescue on the map pack but it takes like 10 matches to get it in the vote

wackojacko6000

in reply to RAN Kismet

It is funny as I am adding to the complaining about this yet I get the maps on PS4. Because they way it seems Thursday we get the maps and I'll play them in regular rotation next August or something lol.

I am disgusted with the lack of replies to adding Kill Confirmed or other maps to Ground War. The way it looks I bet none of the DLC maps will be added to Ground War. Many people bought next gen for Ground War. I know I was very much looking forward to Ground War when moving to the PS4. But I am sick of playing Prison Break and Octane a million times.....or worse every new player wants to be a sniper so they all vote Stone Haven. Ends up being the whole team on one side trying to snipe the other team entirely on the other side. So annoying.

MesaSean

in reply to RAN Kismet

This is unacceptable. I never bought the season pass because it did not clear my cost benefit analysis. I won't buy onslaught if they refuse to put the maps in the normal rotation. I understand you want more money for your product, thats only natural you need to give the customer something in return. Tread lightly studios, your game with season pass, internet, psn, gets pricey over time. Gamers don't mind spending the $$ as long as the quality is there and your upfront about the details. Soon other developers will make games that rival yours, fresh ideas and all. I hope the next game in the series is designed for nextgen consoles, if not why buy it? Make sure your product is superb, consistent, rewarding, and worth ones time. Consumers vote with their money, take care of the customer and the register always rings...

Squarefodder

in reply to RAN Kismet

I agree with two things. Being disappointed because of the fact the multi maps aren't in rotation in all playlists, and the fact we don't know why or when they will be due to poor communication.

Could it be because of the fact the maps aren't released to the entire Ghosts community because of exclusive console contracts?

Or maybe the fracture of matchmaking like other threads have touched on? http://community.activision.com/ideas/3223

Nontheless, if the only reason you bought the season pass was to play dlc maps in a certain gamemode that isn't available, then I can relate to being pissed. On another note, there is more than just the 4 maps and we have only received 25% of the whole package.

I'm actually still upset we only receive 14 maps from launch more.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

As I said above, the only logical reason for not incorporating them is to keep the community as "whole" as possible.

Ghamorra Level 75

Studios