Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: The "Fun" Debate or another excuse.

in reply to Rexens_View

Forget ping how bout some dang games found lol

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Well yeah lol

If you have the digital upgrade version whack it in your PS3 and use your PS4 controller via the cable - should find more games

Level 38

in reply to slyd0g55

Damn man was playing last night with 5 others and we were just sitting in lobbies waiting...waiting..... (change clan tags to random stuff) and more waiting........

This is with more than 21,000 online too, wtf.

Level 38

in reply to Rexens_View

I'm waiting ALL THE TIME! HC has so low numbers with match making now, I tried before to have a game of Extinction for some fun and to level up , but PSN is undergoing maintenance is what's coming up on my screen?

Best time I get now is at or towards the evening - I can't believe I used to play for hours on other titles of CoD with the PS3, As the years go by I find myself having less days played , went from 33-37 days to 20 -23 to now 6 so far (MW-MW2 the most) , I don't blame the game or the system with Ghosts , but..... something isn't right with the timing of the PS4, it should've just been released on 1 version of the consoles

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to slyd0g55

Yeah this game is a victim of bad timing as well as a few other aspects.

Having so few people with PS4's sucks - perhaps the next couple of COD's will get numbers back up when PS4 sales jump in another year or so.

Level 38

in reply to Izjar11

Well cod ghosts WAS fun for me and i had a great time with it but just recently i got all my MP & Extn stats wiped back to lv1 because their online file is corrupted which has made them reset honest gamers because their files for them accounts are corrupted.So no more ghosts for me....

Level 12

Studios