This combination makes for bad gaming

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: This combination makes for bad gaming

in reply to biron_w

biron_w wrote:

Spawning is definitely the worst I've experienced in any COD game so far.

I thought they were bad in BO2 but I put some of the down to the very small maps, yet in this game we have massive maps and I still spawn near players on the other team.

Last night I actually spawning IN THE LINE OF SIGHT of somebody on the other team on Overlord That should never happen on a map that size.

Then there is the issue of the game spawning me outside with a Hind over head which resulted in me dying instantly.

Today was one of the worst spawns I have ever had, other than the getting knifed ones...playing domination, I spawned right near the enemy flag, where a guy was of course camping and looking down his sights, well guess where I spawned, RIGHT IN HIS SIGHTS!!

I mean c'mon, why would the game spawn me on their side of the map, 2 feet from their flag, right into a guys sights,  in Domination of all game modes?

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to IndyOldDude

Spawns are perfect given the larger dual layer maps of this games MP

Level 2

in reply to IndyOldDude

Once again the spawn system for FFA is garbage. But I am beginning to think it will always be that way. The maps are so freaking huge that there is no reason for you to spawn, or have someone spawn within LOS of someone else.

Level 1

Studios