This is kinda childish.

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

This is kinda childish.

So much hate for this game. You people are like children. I seldom ever find anything to complain about with this game, and ESPECIALLY not a weapon being overpowered. The Black Ops Famas was fine. The MW3 Type-95 was fine. The Ghosts MSBS was definitely... fine.

Does anyone ever seem to notice that when a new CoD comes out, Black Ops 2 for example, it gets hated on for every... little... thing... but when that CoD is obsolete and the new one comes out, Ghosts for example, people hate the new one and simultaneously commend the previous one saying it was damn near perfect.

Shut up and realize that every game on the market has its flaws and that you probably couldn't even make a game if you tried. This game is good. Obviously, if you still play it and/or are here in this forum.

Level 7
27 REPLIES

Re: This is kinda childish.

in reply to dayoldtamales

Will you at least concede the spawns need major adjustments? That's really my only big gripe with this stupid game. If spawns were fixed it would be soooooo much better. And yes, the prev cod had better spawns. At least in later patching.

Level 7

in reply to Sannji

The only things I have problems with are trivial. Spawns, bad map design, not a good large to small map ratio, uniform colors that can't be customized, not enough HC game modes, not enough game modes in general, a terrible Riot Shield and really that is it. But I never gripe about it constantly. Maybe once but never constantly. Because it won't be changed. I'm just one man.

I at least appreciate that I can go out and buy a game like this. Because I sure as shit can't make one. That's where people go wrong. "If you can make it soooo much better why don't you?"

Level 7

Squad uniform colors will never be customizable because that would make online games so confusing. If a person on my team is pink & so is one on the other team how will I know who's who when the name doesn't pop up. (Friendly names don't always pop up FYI)

Level 7

in reply to Spoil-t2

That's because of Incog. I get friendlies all the time opening up on me because of it. Good thing i'm playing core.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Good for your teammates you mean!

Level 31

in reply to Sannji

The spawns are just fine, I don't know what you're going on about.

Level 3

in reply to Minnesota_

Minnesota_ wrote:

The spawns are just fine, I don't know what you're going on about.

Anyone who thinks spawns are fine has to be trolling or just an idiot. Are you trolling, or are you an idiot?

Level 7

dayoldtamales wrote:

So much hate for this game. You people are like children. I seldom ever find anything to complain about with this game, and ESPECIALLY not a weapon being overpowered. The Black Ops Famas was fine. The MW3 Type-95 was fine. The Ghosts MSBS was definitely... fine.

Does anyone ever seem to notice that when a new CoD comes out, Black Ops 2 for example, it gets hated on for every... little... thing... but when that CoD is obsolete and the new one comes out, Ghosts for example, people hate the new one and simultaneously commend the previous one saying it was damn near perfect.

Shut up and realize that every game on the market has its flaws and that you probably couldn't even make a game if you tried. This game is good. Obviously, if you still play it and/or are here in this forum.

So called COD gamers do this all the time, they fail and blame the game.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

dayoldtamales wrote:

it is one of the rules of cod... the previous game was great, the current one is terrible and the next one will be amazing

Level 75

Studios