Tired of These Hardcore Campers

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Tired of These Hardcore Campers

It's like playing a mini-game on HTD where you have to find all of the campers on the other team.

Level 1
28 REPLIES

Re: Tired of These Hardcore Campers

in reply to RHGuitarBoy

No.

Level 12

in reply to RHGuitarBoy

I know, it's soo annoying. I never play Hardcore anymore, everyone's camping. Nothing like hardcore in BO2.

Level 1

in reply to RHGuitarBoy

I play HC, did on past releases, and if anything there is less hardcore type camping than before in my experience. Of course camping has come to mean so many things to so many people, it depends what you mean by hardcore camping...

Level 12

in reply to Slopat

I'm talking about the kind that will find that one spot in the very corner and stay there throughout the whole game even after getting killed.

Level 1

in reply to RHGuitarBoy

Then we agree on what camping is.

As I said, I run across fewer than in past COD titles, but maybe that has to do with the people playing in my area since the system of finding matches seems to keep me to a pretty small area.

Level 12

in reply to RHGuitarBoy

So everyone should always have to always be on the move?  The so called "CAMPERS" paid the same for the game as you did. Let them play the way they want. If you know someone is in the same spot the entire game, then I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to kill them.. After all, you know where they are.  Sure there are many reasons why some people just hide in a different corner when they play.  Maybe they just don't have that great of a reaction time to be running about spraying bullets all over. Maybe they just want to be lazy.. Who knows... But I see no point in crying about it.

Level 1

in reply to PunisheR1111

Dang who stepped on your toes. I get that fact and yes I do realize all of those things. All I am suggesting is that they at least move to a different spot after getting killed. Going to the same place continuously after 10 spawns is a little too much.

Level 1

in reply to RHGuitarBoy

RHGuitarBoy wrote:

It's like playing a mini-game on HTD where you have to find all of the campers on the other team.

So... play something else?

People camp in HC.

People camp in Core.

People camp.

It's a shooter.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

I get that and I was making a joke out of it, comparing it to a kind of hide-and-seek I guess you could say. I don't think anybody has gotten it so far, instead they all wanna jump down my throat.

Level 1

Studios