Trinity Rockets Vs Predator Missile

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Trinity Rockets Vs Predator Missile

Trinities are worth 7 kills/points, and sometimes very difficult to aim on site , where as the Predator worth 5 kills or points, seem to have a better aim,  both without Hard Line (thou in MW3 Predator & Black ops 2 Hell Storm missile -at times seem to be "pulling" making it hard to control) do you think Ghosts developers thought the Predator was OP for a 5 Kills/point streak reward?   And as for the pulling factor they upped it in Ghosts to 7 kills/points with an addition extra missile but unlike the Hell Storm in Black Ops 2 deciding to cluster. , In the past we've had Choppers, Dogs, Harriers , Valkyrie Rockets (kinda similar to Trinity) Has the 5 kills/points been bumped up to 7 as CoD players are getting more "flexible"

What do you feel as OP - a Predator at 5 , or a Trinity Rocket at 7 , take in consideration both chain kill , unlike BO,BO2 gun kill s

Level 23
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trinity Rockets Vs Predator Missile

in reply to slyd0g55
Solution
‎24-06-2014 11:57 AM

The Trinity Rocket sums up one of the main problems in this game with Assault Streaks being far too weak.

If someone can go 8-16 and earn the Ballistic Vest, a better reward than the Trinity Rocket which requires someone to go 7 kills without dying then you have something fundamentally wrong with your game. In fact it is damn right abysmal.

Level 21
19 REPLIES

in reply to slyd0g55

Predator at 5. In MW2, I can't remember how many triple kills I got from that thing. It's a guaranteed double kill each time.

With the trinity, sometimes with the aim locked down, the missiles often aim to a different target you indicated and wastes one of the rockets. Also its weak compared to a predator and sometimes if its off target by a hair, it won't net the kill.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

That's exactly what I was on about, predator beasts

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

pretty much everything from Predator on was beastly in MW2 (aside from EMP). Hard to compare Ghosts with MW2 in some ways as IW nerfed pretty much all the streaks in this game while everything in MW2 seemed OP.

I would say one thing that may seem stronger is Helo pilot compared to chopper gunner. It may take more bullets to kill with a Helo but you at least get to tell it where to go rather than have Bob pilot the chopper gunner and often screw you out of kills.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

If I was gonna compare the Helo maybe it would be towards the Gunship (BO) , If you play HC both tear it up bro , I just don't like the pilot response with the Helo, it's made to deliberately pause in action when manoeuvring.

Level 23

in reply to DocChoi

WTF I can mark my own answer as right???? I apologize as I don't often make question threads

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

I'm seeing stars bro , their everywhere!! ( I've been drinking bourbon )

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Trinity rocket is so under powered between it and predator missile.

Level 15

in reply to slyd0g55

Trinity is def more OP, I can't tell you how many times I have gotten 4 kills or more with one. 

Level 10

in reply to Kill2StayCranke

I've being meaning to reply to you got side tracked - what game mode do you play? I've gotten 4 but not often, in fact rarely, I do usually get 1-2 on selected maps , but for 7 ks reward seems a little bs considering your vulnerable and potential enemies can evade the rocket easily

Level 23

Studios