Turn off Cod Ghosts Music

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Turn off Cod Ghosts Music

Infinity ward can you please give us the option to turn off the music that plays when we are playing call of duty ghosts for PS3 and also PS4.

It's the music that starts playing while we are in the menu or in a lobby.

The music makes it hard to hear other players. Because we don't have the option to increase the voice/chat volume in the game, it is very hard to talk to other players, while your in a party or in a lobby. The music is just too loud especially when different people all have different headsets.

In previous call of duty games I normally turn off the music.

Level 5
20 REPLIES

Re: Turn off Cod Ghosts Music

in reply to realjoker

OMG TURN OFF THE MUSIC!!!!  Why is this not an option?

This is ridiculous!!

Level 3

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Infinity ward can you please give us the option to turn off the music that plays when we are playing call of duty ghosts for PS3 and also PS4.

It's the music that starts playing while we are in the menu or in a lobby.

The music makes it hard to hear other players. Because we don't have the option to increase the voice/chat volume in the game, it is very hard to talk to other players, while your in a party or in a lobby. The music is just too loud especially when different people all have different headsets.

In previous call of duty games I normally turn off the music.

Agreed. It's ridiculous that this isn't an option, but at least the music in Ghosts doesn't make you want to Thai kick Infinity Ward in the face the way the non-stop music did in MW3.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

For those of us that have an Astro A40 or any expensive headset will understand what I mean. The music makes it hard to talk to other players especially when their headset is not that good that is why we compensate by turning off the music. Again there is no chat volume in ghosts. Another reason why we need the option to turn off the music.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

For those of us that have an Astro A40 or any expensive headset will understand what I mean. The music makes it hard to talk to other players especially when their headset is not that good that is why we compensate by turning off the music. Again there is no chat volume in ghosts. Another reason why we need the option to turn off the music.

I have a TB PX5 headset, so that doesn't apply here, but just remember what it was like in MW3. Now THAT was bad.

Trust me, I get it, it would be really nice to be able to turn down the music by itself. Since Infinity Ward blew it, I'm just glad it isn't as bad as MW3. Yeah, it's sad that It's come to this, "Well, at least it isn't as bad as..." but there you go, it HAS come to that.

Level 21

in reply to realjoker

Yeah, even with my headset's ability to independently turn chat volume up, I find I'm constantly lowering/raising the volume of the game to actually be able to have a conversation, i.e. I have game volume muted between lobbies, then full blast during games to the point where I can barely hear callouts whatsoever. Very irritating.

Level 5

in reply to Chasedpuppet01

exactly, i keep turning my volume on and off because to some people am loud and too others am low, and too others, i can't even hear them over the music aswell. Am just guessing what everyone are saying and am like yeah, yeah , yeah

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

Seriously, why is this not a thing?! Who makes a game without specific volume adjustments? Why even waste your time making a volume options menu? Most people know how to adjust the game volume in windows. We need control over the various sound elements of the game and as game developers you SHOULD KNOW THIS!

Level 1

in reply to s1ymodz1

well, they don't. All the real devs left the company after mw2 was made. It's a shame that they are so arrogant. After all, we are the ones who pays their salary. Without us, theyd' be nothing...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to realjoker

The worst part of the music is that it masks the sound of footstepps, and I have to sit down and camp til it is over -.-

Level 5

Studios