Turn off Cod Ghosts Music

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Turn off Cod Ghosts Music

Yes, Infinityward pleeeeez give us the option to turn off/down the music in the lobby and in game. Loved this feature in Black Ops 2!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

They also need to add more audio options for different speaker setups as well. Stereo/TV/Surround Sound etc.

Level 6

in reply to lotusfrog

For you people playing on PC http://www.lasseman.se/2013/11/08/turn-off-music-in-cod-ghosts/

sorry that I can't help the guys on the other platforms, hope they patch this...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to realjoker

Please make it an option!

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

I agree with everyone here...Playing free for all or any game mode and the music just blaring is ridiculous...it can not be that hard to add the setting because they had the option in mw3 to turn up/down music why not put it in Ghost?

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

Yes can we please get an option to turn off this mainm enu or lobby music its driving me up the wall!

i am seriously getting sick of this i do not want to turn on the damn game because of it and have to back out into the xbox dashboard just to make it stop when im taking a break or doing something else on the side.

Level 7

in reply to realjoker

PLEASE!!!

Level 8

in reply to realjoker

I agree..MW3 had this issue too. But BO2 managed to get it right! Com'on IW/Activision…Give us this option. If not in Ghosts make it happen in all future COD titles. Thank you, that is all

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

Welcome to Infinity Ward. We don't disrespect our customers, we want everyone to die with out rich volume and FoV settings

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

Yeah I hooked up my gaming headset and so it's definitely hard to hear party chat with the loud music.

For me, the biggest reason I want to turn the music down is for when I join a game in progress that happens to be at a crucial point in the game, and I have to sit around and wait for the music to finish so I can get back to listening for enemy gunfire and footsteps. Plus, we all love that music with 1 minute left that drowns out all game sound, don't we!

Level 3

Studios