Two contradicting arguments

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Two contradicting arguments

Just recently I've noticed that here on the forums that people have gone from complaining about dying too quickly (OP guns) to not getting kills quickly enough, seriously?? I haven't noticed a change with the gun damage except for the MSBS which they nerfed because it was OP.

When the game came out everyone was bitching about how they were dying within 2 shots, there was numerous posts about how the guns needed nerfing. And now posts are cropping up about guns and their rubber bullets. Is it just me or is most of the COD community a bunch of cry-babies?? They moan about the guns being OP and now that they are UP, make up your minds!!

Now is it just me or do any of you think the same??

Level 16
30 REPLIES

Re: Two contradicting arguments

in reply to AGROtheWOMBAT

Welcome to the world of modern gaming lol. Iw is damned if they and damned if they don't, I should actually say all game developers. No matter why they do to the game there will always be someone who gripes about it.

I Don't really care about buffing this or needing that, three issues are,dominant for me and there not to serious, I'd call them annoying at best.

1. Spawns, nothing new, it's all been said.

2. Match making. IMO it needs to be skill based,,not local based. Of course the damned part of it is if they do this,then lag will increase.

3. Squeakers, ragers, and trollers. not in iw prob, they can't control other people.

like I said, annoying but not a game breaker.

Level 3

in reply to Alaskan_Spartan

I know that most gripes are not new. The spawns suck, we all know that and need to adapt. The skill based matchmaking would add to a lot of lag if you ask me. As for the squeakers and ragers, they're are part of the game and that's what the mute function is for. The trollers need to be reported so they can't keep doing it, although it does take a while for IW to get around to banning these people.

Level 16

For every possible complaint, there are enough players to convince themselves that its a legit issue. These forums have their fair share of cry babies, no doubt. But its still just a small percentage of the community.

It would be nice if everyone could just accept the game for what it is. Theres nothing wrong with feedback. The bigger problem is the fact that we all know the game can be adjusted with updates and hot fixes. Therefore the spoiled cry babies get selfish, greedy, and start demanding changes or they'll threaten to stop playing. There is no respect anymore.

images-6.jpeg

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I hear that. The complaints that most people come out with are daft. They can't decide on how they want the game and can't see the great point of the game.

I remember reading one post about one dude wanting a refund from IW because he didn't like the game. And another saying he was gonna sue IW for making a crap game. I mean a refund from the retailer you bought it off sure, but the dude wanting to sue them that's absolutely ridiculous.

Level 16

Just recently I've noticed that here on the forums that people have gone from complaining about dying too quickly (OP guns) to not getting kills quickly enough, seriously?? I haven't noticed a change with the gun damage except for the MSBS which they nerfed because it was OP.

The shots-to-kill is the same as it's always been. A minimum of 3 on all ARs. The only difference is some tweaks to make them more applicable at range since the maps have long lines of sight.

The MSBS was never OP. It's a burst weapon and like all burst weapons it's RoF within the burst is insanely fast but the it has a trigger delay that keeps you from firing it at full-auto like rates. The damage is solid and the range is the best out of all ARs. Here's it's downside though. Since it fires so quickly amongst the burst the recoil is high. Of course it's a 3 shot kill up close but so are 4 other ARs. At range though it could still be a 3 shot kills if you landed all the rounds, but it's not easy to do. The recoil can make it nearly impossible to do so therefore it takes 3 bursts at time leaving your TTK around 4 seconds. How's that OP?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I never said I thought the MSBS was OP, just that they nerfed it. I haven't used it so I can't say if it was OP before the nerf. I had only read that people THOUGHT it was OP and that was the only gun that was being complained about being OP.

Level 16

You literally said "they nerfed the MSBS because it was OP". So you made it sound like you thought it was OP aswell.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I made the mistake of believing what I and read on here and heard in game. But it quite obviously wasn't and didn't need the nerf. But that was the only gun they came out and said "we nerfed it".

Level 16

The nerfed MRs as well. They did something to the recoil and they nerfed the flinch on Snipers (though I wouldn't call that a nerf because it was a flaw, snipers had barely 0 flinch when getting shot using Focus).

Level 75

Studios