Unlimited Tac Glitch

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Unlimited Tac Glitch

So i was playing Dom and the enemy team got B first and throughout the game all they did was throw thermo's on and around B (Bayveiw) and there was nothing i could do to get it. Even after slaying the shit out of their team we still lost by a landslide.

infinity_ward

activition

Please Fix this its a game breaker

Level 5
11 REPLIES

Re: Unlimited Tac Glitch

in reply to DWeitl

i have encountered this three times today as well. on tdm and kc also . the amount of glitches being exposed is ridiculous!

Level 1

in reply to DWeitl

Yes this glitch is everywhere now. IW needs to patch this ASAP. I've played ghosts most days since it came out and dealt with a lot of BS, but this might be the worst. If they don't fix this before my Clan War this weekend, I'm going to be pissed.

Level 3

in reply to DWeitl

Same thing happened to me last night playing KC.  I took a picture of the opposing teams gamertags, but I'm not going to bother to report it.  It's become apparent to me that nothing will be done.  To support that assumption, just look at how they want you to report cheaters:  "the best way is to use the in game reporting stystem", blah, blah.  Yeah, that would be an option if you could report during a match, not just from the lobby.  All the cheaters back out before you have a chance to report, so the only way you can do it is to be psychic and report them before the match starts.  I assume IW/Activision designed it that way, so as not to be bothered with all those pesky cheater reports. 

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

or report them from the recent players list

Activision Ambassador

Wouldn't that report go to sony, though? In any case, I do use the share button to get the screen cap, and video, but I ignore all but the most blatant cheating. If I do report, I go through ATVI assist twitter. If I dont have the video evidence, I dont waste my time, though.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

If you report from the PSN, yes

But you can view the recent players in game as well. That goes to the devs

Activision Ambassador

in reply to jnikoley

Scarfing up videos , etc. Is just a waste of time. Just report them in game or thru the console. On the Xboxes I do both the game AND the console.

But otherwise its just wasted effort. For example if you posted a youtube video and they dont know exactly which game it is then the guy will get away scott free.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Unfurtunately, not a viable option. So as not to hijack this thread further, I'll refrain from posting about reporting in this thread, but I started a discussion on reporting here: Reporting Cheaters in the game

Feel free to keep the discussion about reporting going in that thread.

Back on the topic of the grenade glitch, has anyone addressed activision via twitter?

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

After the game, even if they back out before you can report them just push Y and go to recent players and go to their name and push report.

Level 1

Studios