Unofficial/Official "Return Our Game-Modes" Thread :D

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Unofficial/Official "Return Our Game-Modes" Thread :D

in reply to AcKcJc

I agree. I don't play Core (my choice) and some of the game modes you listed BUT no game mode should EVER be removed from the game. Ever! Why? Variety!

IW make more than enough money every game to have an extensive library of game modes and playlists, on BOTH Core and Hardcore. End of story!

Level 2

in reply to StevenHarvey

i agree i dont understand why they complain about having 2 buy servers when they make how many millions or billions idk cause i dont follow the stuff but still....

Level 5

in reply to Wuts_up

i think to contact them on twitter is would be as simple as twitter.com/callofduty, not 100% sure as i dont use twitter

Level 1

in reply to AcKcJc

Demolition and CTF need their spawn systems revamped because as of right now all people do in both game modes is exploit the spawns that's it.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

i agree with you there, BUT i think that if the reason to remove them from ghosts was because the spawns were messed up or that people spawn camped etc , then its not very valid as blitz has exactly the same problem, also i believe that in demolition it had already been fixed some what anyway, i mean when you got killed you spawned mid field or in the enemy base if they were spawn killing (this is in black ops 2)

Level 1

in reply to AcKcJc

Black Ops 2 is one of the biggest offenders in spawn killing MW3 actually fixed the problem because instead of camping the spawns people camped the objective because of the dynamic spawns.

Level 23

in reply to AcKcJc

well i would like to say the devs must watch the forums some what because search and destroy got brought back in and that isnt one that was much different to demo, i have also seen a few people asking for sabotage to be brought back, now that was one i forgot lol

Level 1

in reply to AcKcJc

I would love to see Demolition and Headquarters back!

HQ was what made me fall in love with Call of Duty 4! Then Demolition made me love MW2.

I've played other call of dutys but these game modes in these games were incredible.

They need to come back to GHOSTS!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Timmy2528

yes indeed they do i already quit ghost cause no HQ

Level 5

in reply to Wuts_up

Competitive players is quiting because there is no CTF or Hardpoint. And many casual gamers are selling ghosts because no HQ, Demolition, Ground War, etc.  Many youtubers loved Ground War

Level 1

Studios