Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

... and zero Search playlists. Neither Search and Destroy nor Search and Rescue made it.

Wow.

Here's what the HC community gets:

• Cranked
  • TDM
  • Domination
  • Kill Confirmed

For some reason... year... after year... after year... COD devs just don't get it...

... and aggravate 25% of their community in the process.

Time to crank up .

Get on twitter and let @infinityward know what the community would like... let 'em know we want .

**** UPDATE ****

Barring any changes with  TU1... 3 modes at launch. I saw this myself in a stream and confirmed by charlieintel.com among others.

1. TDM
  2. KC
  3. S&R

No DOM. No Cranked. No Blitz.

No clue what IW is thinking.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
244 REPLIES

Re: 4 HC modes at launch...

in reply to RAN Kismet

I'm glad HC KC is in as it's my favourite mode but it sucks for people that play different HC modes.

I'm guessing lack of modes means IW don't give a sh*t about HC again meaning when DLC comes out we won't get a dedicated HC mode(even if it's just TDM) in the DLC playlist

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

biron_w wrote:

I'm glad HC KC is in as it's my favourite mode but it sucks for people that play different HC modes.

I'm guessing lack of modes means IW don't give a sh*t about HC again meaning when DLC comes out we won't get a dedicated HC mode(even if it's just TDM) in the DLC playlist

i've played hc kc for a yr on bo2 im sick to the death of it 

only having 3 playlists a launch is well i wont use the words i want too but you can probably guess. All i would say though is i am sure iw will be looking at feedback and the ONLY way we will get more than 3 playlists and /or the ones we do have changed is if all feedback is polite and constructive. #justsaying

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

biron_w wrote:

i've played hc kc for a yr on bo2 im sick to the death of it

only having 3 playlists a launch is well i wont use the words i want too but you can probably guess. All i would say though is i am sure iw will be looking at feedback and the ONLY way we will get more than 3 playlists and /or the ones we do have changed is if all feedback is polite and constructive. #justsaying

That's a good call out, Macc.

And don't take it out on the CMs Tina and Candice. They aren't the devs or the decision makers.

But to the decision makers...

... expect polite yet very poignant indignation over this crap decision.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Re: Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

in reply to Maccabi

no they wont they are just like every other developer out there they already got their money and now they just going to say GO F*CK YOURSELVES they dont care. like hell after BO2 i said im done with this S*it game but i decided to give game a chance to change my mind about COD series and it hasnt considering they are cutting back modes on hardcore its starting to be clear that they dont care about the players and they dont give 2 s*its about the game. the only thing thats good about this game is the campaign.  

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

That's pretty disgusting. I agree we get the short end too often.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to RAN Kismet

Wait when was this list confirmed?

Seriously no Hardcore Search and Destroy?

They'll loose about 25% of the HC community alone just for removing Search and Destroy.

--------------------------

Is this actually confirmed or not?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

WOW! Are the Devs that disconnected w/ HC that they take away one of our MAIN gametypes? If anything I was expecting to see Search and Rescue added in addition to the S&D. I hope this is not confirmed and just rumors.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

Just food for thought, people with early copies of the game (from what I've seen) aren't going online, for fear of getting the ban hammer. My guess is that they can only do "custom games" in order to see gametypes, which are usually more limited than full MP.

Outside of that, I would find it LITERALLY unconscionable that IW could be so shortsighted as to not include HCSmiley Frustrated&D. That is the bread and butter of HC and always has been.

I will do unforgivable things if HCSmiley Frustrated&D is not in the game.

Level 8

in reply to RAN Kismet

i dont think it matter only 5% of the base plays hc.

Level 1

Studios