Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: 4 HC modes at launch... err... only 3 modes ***CONFIRMED***

in reply to RAN Kismet

I started playing HC in MW2.  MW2, BO, and MW3 were great for HC SND, but BO2 was kind of terrible.  Just EMP spam nonstop.

Level 47

Re: Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

in reply to RAN Kismet

I actually think HC cranked would be a camp fest. Just sit somewhere and hit somebody with a stray bullet and you get another 30 seconds to live. The only way it'd work would be to make the timer something like 15 seconds.

Level 30

in reply to Maccabi

I also hate SnD (as I call CAMPnKill)

Activision Ambassador

SND is basicaly "Camp and Kill and sometimes Plant."

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

SND is basicaly "Camp and Kill and sometimes Plant."

thats how i always found it , i think thats one of the reasons i hated it in hc so much as the whole one life thing meant i spent more time watching team mates than playing as its too slow paced. s&r the gameplay had more depth and tension I know this is slightly off topic in a hc thread but its cracking me up the esport players are spiting dummies personaly id watch the hell out of s&r i always go off when its the s&d on tourne streams

but moving it back from esports to on topic... esports has friendly fire why the hell cant hc???????

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

How come we have no one from IW saying anything at all about the monstrosity they are releasing for hardcore?

Level 2

in reply to kalph

Spawn timer in TDM?

Level 3

in reply to kalph

kalph wrote:

How come we have no one from IW saying anything at all about the monstrosity they are releasing for hardcore?

Iw comment when things have been released officially . Today was the first real "official" confirmation of three modes even though some of us knew what was in store for hc earlier.

Today is also the day the people most likely to respond are busy flying all over the place to get to launch events .

what i will tell you is this.. the modes shown so far are NOT guaranteed (although the playlist numbers are atm) CONSTRUCTIVE feedback will influence what IW do after launch

Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Why should IW waste playlist space on unpopular playlists? The took out CTF (My favorite game type) and you don't see me crying about it. Furthermore this thread rants about something which very well may change in the first title update.

Level 29

in reply to UrNm_LP

WNSA wrote:

Why should IW waste playlist space on unpopular playlists? The took out CTF (My favorite game type) and you don't see me crying about it. Furthermore this thread rants about something which very well may change in the first title update.

Lol the CTF community cried for weeks about thats, HQ people just played something else

Level 48

Studios