Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to Megadog14

THE ARX-160 NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED BADLY THEY TALKING ABOUT WEAPON BALANCE ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

Level 1

in reply to AlQaedaQuis

PLEASE STOP writing in caps.  It is not necessary.

Level 22

in reply to Megadog14

It seems the answer to everything is "nerf the snipers". Snipers barely go even in Ghosts & they get nerfed because they are annoying to some? C'mon. I think Ghosts has great hit detection & connection but people want a fun, run & gun shooter but the time to kill is so fast there's not a lot of running & gunning going on. I've heard MLG pros talk about how fast TTK is, YouTubers like IZedneck, Sprattyyy, & a few that aren't so popular with IW so I won't mention them because I have lots of respect for you guys and gals but please, if you want to make this game more appealing, slow down the TTK. Reg mode feels like hardcore & nobody moves or they just go back to other CODs. I've been playing private match at %150 & it's a blast. Thanks

Level 1

in reply to SpawnStar

Would it be possible to get some big map game modes in COD Ghosts like War? Half of the shipped maps & Fog would be great for big map game types. Also, I notice that in Dom, only the 1st person on a flag gets credit towards their streaks. Shouldn't everyone that PTO get a point toward their streaks instead of the guy/girl who spawned closest to the flag? That would be nice. thanks again

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to teanah

Thanks Teanah.

Can you respond about the game never filling lobbies, in any game mode, for x360? It's almost always 3v3 or 4v4 tops and that's if it's even equal. Been in a lot where it launches with 5v3 and never fills the spots.

Also, in Squads, it seems the AI's ability to "wall hack" is a tad too high. I routinely see bots ADS tracking movement through terrain/buildings and even firing shots through walls/rocks at targets that are not visible.

Level 20

in reply to teanah

May we (PC users) Please have manual lean control?  Please and thank you!!

Level 1

in reply to Bozac698

I love the auto lean option as it is, less exploit in the tapping and lag control on this feature but then again i dont see why else you would need to depend on a button to do this.

Explain how this would NEED to be implemented over whats already in place?

Level 1

in reply to teanah

heavy duty playlist sounds cool would like to see heath increased for every game mode but i know that will never happen.

Level 2

in reply to teanah

Hacking/Cheating

We need a way to report suspicious clan activity in the clan wars. Currently we can only report players we have played with.

Operations

Enhancing them is fine, but I would first like to be able to access them again. Any clue when this will be fixed?

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

There are more cheats than genuine players

all buyin the same crap from some blog idiot on ebay

why cant they simply find & destroy the code?

Arent they software experts?

Level 13

Studios