Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to teanah

There should be a game mode where it is free for all and tdm but when you pick up enemy tags you get stronger and stronger and to score you have to bank your tags and reset your strengths (such as perks or guns) and to win you need to bank the most points in like 10 mins. This would be amazing, oh and there should be a Michael Meyers private match game mode Smiley Surprised

Level 1

in reply to Megadog14

Disagree. the MSBS needed a nerf badly. Happy with the changes

Level 20

in reply to capp00

i disagree , the MSBS just needed a nerf at close range not at long range . now its just a hitmarker gun at long range

Level 18

in reply to capp00

the msbs is still overpowered even after the nerf.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Megadog14

They did, however, take into account the massive amount of feedback from people who actually did feel that the MSBS was too strong. We didn't need another Type 95, friend.

Also very happy about the changes.

Level 1

in reply to Megadog14

yep

Level 1

in reply to Megadog14

Megadog14 wrote:

teanah wrote:

Weapon Balance/Sniper Rifles: We constantly evaluate and re-evaluate weapon balance. Any changes we make have a ripple effect throughout the game so we test things heavily before they go live.  After much feedback and many hours of internal testing, we recently made adjustments to the MSBS.

You seem to have ignored all feedback stating that the MSBS did not require a nerf.

That's your opinion. With the lag as it is, the MSBS kills instantly in most situations. Not when I'm using it, but when its used against me. Which is probably mostly due to lag comp. But, since lag comp is difficult to perfect, they have to make adjustments from another angle. Hence, the nerf on what "works" as an OP weapon.

Level 21

in reply to Megadog14

The MSBS in the hands of any highly skilled player was a complete joke- and it still is even. Because of this, a lot of players chose not to use it- enhancing the perception that it was not an issue or being abused. Like I said the gun is still a beast post nerf but I wouldn't call it OP due to it's lack of range.

Level 7

in reply to Megadog14

Are you on drugs, the MSBS definatley needed a nerf and needs to be nerfed again its still op.

-I approve this message.

Level 1

in reply to Megadog14

FOR REAL ITS LIKE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ASSAUALT RIFLE THAN A REMINGTON R5 OR AK-12 AND TRY TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH SOMEONE IN MULTIPLAYER THAT DOES ITS A AUTOMATIC DEATH AND THE ARX-160 IS ONE OF THE WEAKEST GUNS BUT ITS 10 SQ I LIKE IT BUT ITS RECOIL WITH A GRIP IS STILL A BIG PROBLEM WHEN TRYING TO BURST FIRE WITH IT (WITHOUT THE ATTACHMENT)  LIKE I REMEMBER ON BLOP 1 A FAMAS COULD GO TOE TO TOE WITH A AK-47 JUST BECAUSE OF THE FIRE RATE AND DAMAGE BUT THIS ARX-160 ALL IT IS A EXPENSIVE SMG IN THE ASSAULT RIFLE CLASS

Level 1

Studios