Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to teanah

Heavy Duty is beautiful

Level 1

in reply to teanah

Actually came here to toss my complaints with the lot of 'em about the spawning system. Here's to hoping you guys get it all sorted out and thanks for the heads up.

If I may be so bold, could we get some sort of XP-benefit for using smoke grenades? Concealing teammates, confusing enemies, and such is a good reward in and of itself but without the assist potential, I fear smokes aren't used as much as they should be.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

How about bringing back Demolition. I don't mind Search & Rescue but waiting to respawn can be a pain in the "proverbial" sometimes. Also, what ever happened with the Bouncing Betty? I loved watching the kill cam or final kill with a dudes head getting munted. Finally, there isn't enough Ground-to-Air control available in the load outs. The Fire-& Forget weapons were great for that. I know this is rehashing the past but removing them feels like a backward step.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

When is the lobby going to be fixed. You can never join a friends party without an invite unless they are in a pre-game lobby or a game. Also surely it's time to allow you to Be in a party and play free for all. It's such a pain if you want to play free for all with some mates trying to ensure you all join the same lobby in time before the lobby is full.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

Fix the lag and the garbage frame rates first and the complaints about this game will not be nearly as many...the last 2 days on double XP have been horrendous....and before i forget the spawns still suck.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to teanah

Infinity ward yours games came at last on IGN board or the bests  Cods.

Dudes cut off some or the parts or The maps, put dedicated servers, make scavenger resupply equiment without ied's, and put more killstreaks and make them better because they are shit, make on call of duty APP create background, patch and emblems,   put the stealth bomber from MW3 and some osprey Gunner and AC-130 and make the maps and the game with more colours because it seems boring and gotic...

Rewards the active players by sending squad points to them and then this game will be bet ter.

P.s. if you can't cut some of the parts of the maps make new ones and take the bad ones out of rotation.

Level 1

in reply to robaleco

Actually, don't do any of those things IW.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Why not?? This game is boring if you like to play in maps like stonehaven, you play the others players don't have to play to get bored to dealth

Level 1

in reply to robaleco

LOl make scavenger refill  equipment apart from ieds, yea cause thats a great idea muppet

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

Isn't why not??? Because the ied's are so stupid and it's one of the tools that campers use

Level 1

Studios