Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to NoLifeKing32

I guess there's no reasoning with some people.

Level 2

in reply to veilofmaya

you can if you use acog

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

upon further review. heavy duty playlist is the no sniper playlist. and the other hot fixes are just placebo and never fixed anything with the sniper.

Level 3

in reply to f1stdacuffsx

i never had a problem with quickscoping because it only happens to inaccurate people or people not pay attention, I do have a problem with black scoping though

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

Fair enough. Personally, I haven't seen it happen in Ghosts yet, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. In BO2, there were times when I had hard scoped - and had been scoped in for an easy 2 seconds before taking a shot ... but final kill cam showed a black scope. I don't think kill cams or final cams can truly reflect what's happening with the SRs.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to teanah

Online Profile Loading screen

On occasion, I start a game and the "Profile Loading" screen just stays there. I have to restart my game for it to go through and sometimes still have to wait for a few minutes.

Hacking/Cheating

There should be a way of knowing that our reports have been seen or received. At this point it feels like pressing the button at a crosswalk or the door close button on an elevator.

Spawns

Yes, you guys REALLY messed up with the spawn system. Dying within 3- 5 seconds after spawning (yes I timed it) really sucks.

Dog Buff

Could you PLEASE buff the dogs? To be both smarter, and also at least take 1 less bullet to die or able to be stabbed to die? They are WAY overpowered.

Level 1

in reply to LYONZ818

try a riot sheild on the dogs, they cant bite through its fun messing with them too.. thou it does take like 7 hits to kill it

Level 10

in reply to LYONZ818

Just a tip.. Buff means to make stronger... Do you want the dogs buffed or nerfed? Confused because you said they are Overpowered...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to teanah

Hacking/Cheating

Would be easy to stop if they came up with a hand shake security system. Making it so if just one non modded Xbox joined a cheating game, it would rat you out, with a near instant ban. Making it so those who mod and cheat, have to only play with those with similar mods and cheats and stay off public games.

My Xbox should know that 30 sec into a game someone with every single perk is cheating. 3 or more legit boxes report you for in game cheating, its an auto lock ban.  If the hackers have to mod their xbox ID 10x a day, they will get board with it quick. As of now, only every few month if that, they have to work back into the system.

Level 3

in reply to teanah

more hc please. games getting boring only having 4 different game types....

Level 1

Studios