Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to teanah

I've been saying this for years as far as the way spawning SHOULD BE... 

Every part of any map that you can travel to should be looked at from an overview (top looking down) of the map as a grid and with the grid boxes (like grid paper) would enable you to spawn virtually anywhere you could walk in these maps versus specific spawn points on a map.....

That being said if you understand that than this is THE RULE FOR SPAWNING.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPAWN THE FURTHEST POSSIBLE DISTANCE AWAY FROM THE NEAREST ENEMY COMBATANT.

There it is remember you heard it from me first.  No spawn deaths and no spawn kills that's truly magnificent.

SC ROTIC

GAME OVER

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to teanah

Oh yeah another thing....

Lets kill the clan wars it takes too much time I have a job a family and a life outside of gaming.

CLAN WARS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

It is very simple what people in clans what they really want is this

HEAR ME OUT

All those stats that you have as an individual should be also represented by your clan in a manner  such as stats by game type...weekly monthly... all time.

There should be a clan leader board for 2 on 2 3 on 3 4 on 4 5 on 5 and finally 6 on 6 for EVERY SINGLE VARIANT OF THE GAME.

I should be able (as a clan leader or clan officer) to view the leader board select to view a clan in what ever game variant my clan enjoys playing and issue a challenge on a specific map for whatever game variant you want  with no deviation no manipulating weapon positions on the map.... just a hey my clan SC-ELITE wants to challenge your clan to a 6 on 6 Hard Core Team Death Match on Stonehaven  on this month on this day and as far as time you guys can run that simple to all challenges to clan matches are ran every quarter of an hour so...

ALL GAME CHALLENGES WILL BE PLAYED WITH NO MODIFIACATION AT ALL SO THAT IS SIMPLE TOO.  SO YOU WONT BE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO TAKE IEDs OUT OR THE AK BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS ITS OVERPOWERED ITS IN THE GAME YOU WILL PLAY MATCHES LIKE THEY WERE ORIGINALLY INTEDED TO BE PLAYED.  SIMPLE

SO A CLAN CHALLENGE WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

SC-ELITE has challenged you

Info

VIEW OPPOSING CLAN ROSTER

MODE:  HCTDM          DATE:  1/22/2014

MAP:  Stonehaven       TIME:  7:15 P.M.

Rules:  6on6                 Best 2 out of 3

ACCEPT                      DECLINE

YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS THE WAY CLAN WARS SHOULD REALLY BE NO MORE FORCING YOUR CLAN TO PLAY GAME MODES YOU DO NOT ENJOY OR CANT BE COMPETITIVE IN AND NO MORE TEDIOUS TIMED EVENTS.  WHERE WILL YOUR CLAN RANK I DONT KNOW BUT IF YOU RANKED IN THE TOP 1000 IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT WHO YOU GAME WITH AND TRULY KNOW YOUR STANDING AS A GAMING CLAN.

Remember you heard it from me first

SC ROTIC

GAME OVER

Level 2

in reply to SC_ROTIC

I think it should be who has the most clan vs clan wins at the end of the week

Level 10

in reply to SC_ROTIC

Connectivity would be your issue there. As cool as that would be, not to mention being a blindingly obvious ideal for every single CoD dev out there, its not realistic.

As for the current Clan War setup, I like the fact it forces me out of my comfort zone. I've actually come to enjoy playing a bit of SnR every now and again, been titanically amused at the fact that the best tactic for cranked is to camp your balls off, and when an enemy clan has felt compelled to finally come and take on my lot on our turf (we're an HC clan, you can imagine how long THAT took to happen this war) shutting them out despite them having the advantage felt absolutely awesome.

Level 31

in reply to SC_ROTIC

sorry but you are wrong about this. Clan wars is perfect the way it is. If you don't like a game mode don't play it. Build your clan with people who like all kinds of modes.

Game Over.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

It suddenly feels like the health has been increased, no more accidental spray fire 1 bullet kills from SMG's thank goodness. This makes me wonder if all those super insta-kill bullets weren't hackers that started every match with deadeye already maxed out or something. Every once an a while a sniper will camp shot me but hey that's to be expected. Whatever slowly changed over the last 2 weeks, thanks!

Level 5

in reply to teanah

When are you guys going to release the patch that reimburses all of us for like two months of shitty gameplay? Or I dunno... start testing your games so spawn problems don't plague your game for months before we get a fix for it?

It's all good though, as long as we get those awesome re-made maps from previous games. Woo!

Level 1

in reply to DiamondDust1

Right after they reimburse us for six months of crappy gameplay for MW2.

Don't hold your breath.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

So do you think a patch that ejects a grilled cheese sandwich out of my cd drive when i press the xbox one button is out of the question?

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to teanah

You should release a patch anti-cheating before any war between clans

Level 1

Studios