Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports (1/16/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Upcoming improvements for Ghosts eSports

in reply to SneakyPate20

TTracker

Level 5

in reply to SneakyPate20

Alot of how well you do is based on your loadout setup. If you have a Good setup kills should be alot easier. Also Hardcore mode makes killing easier to.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasn't the point of the e-sports button so you could load up MLG Rules in an instant?(Again could be wrong) but if It is what it's for then why change the rules on it, that are not in MLG Variant rules (ex: 3P being banned etc..) 

OT:

Will you guys make it so we're allowed to customize the custom gametypes names that we save?

Level 1

in reply to EatingGennaro

Custom gametype renaming is definitely needed. I hate having a list that doesn't tell me jack about what it is I actually saved.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to teanah

we definitely need better spawn systems. there is no real dedicated spawn, its all random.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

Good for the competitive scene, keep it all in private match, no playlist slots go to waste.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

They haveloads of playlist slots, nothing is being wasted, I mean who doesn't want league play back.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

If you could Infinity Ward please go searching in the development studio and find a PC (if one still exists there) and try playing this game on a PC. Where is the support? Where are the features? Where are the post-release promises? I just don't understand how you can put up so much smoke and mirrors pre-release about how this will be the best PC release ever and touting so much post-release support and then just let the game die.

Look at the PC player count for goodness sakes! How in the world can you not see that your customer base is terribly dissatisfied with the state of the game!?! How can you willingly accept it being practically DEAD 2 months after release!?!. Show some freaking EQUAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS and give us the features and post-release support you promised!

Level 3

in reply to CODV-Dragon

CODV-Dragon schreef:

Show some freaking EQUAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS and give us the features and post-release support you promised!

Not gonna happen mate. They only made the PC version to make some extra cash. We will never get equal support from these f*ckers.

Level 1

in reply to teanah

can you please avoid the split-screen restriction. my buddies and i play GBs and clan vs. clan on split-screen (i play with my brother and they play with their siblings) and we scrim as a 4v4 team and it would completely suck if we couldn't play e-sports anymore. I mean, in all honesty, split-screen only adds disadvantages, with the frame drops and the screen dis-proportionality, there is no genuine advantage, only downsides.

Anyways, would hate to see that go cause competitive is what's been keeping me around

PLEASE don't make this change, as for everything else i think all the changes are appropriate to the game's life cycle

thanks for reading

from a loyal cod player

Level 1

Studios