WHO WANTS THE TEATHER MODE TO COME BACK?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

WHO WANTS THE TEATHER MODE TO COME BACK?

I'm am a gamer but also a Youtuber and In COD BO2 i've loved to record in feather mode some game plays , or maybe I would like to see how I made a kill.

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: WHO WANTS THE TEATHER MODE TO COME BACK?

Everyone.

Level 64

I certainly would like to see it. Wats up Forever The Fallen.

Level 3
Highlighted

You all are apparently on the 360? Because the Xbox 1 has the theater feature built in if im not mistaken. Motivation to buy the Xbox 1

Level 5

Hey FTF7,

I moved your thread to general discussion so that the appropriate eyes can see it :].

^MC

Community Coordinator

Ironic how when theater mode was removed the game magically got 100x better.

Level 75

me but like ghamorra said it caused lag but if they can somehow bring it back I will love it

Level 7

No.. not needed and don't care you are a YTuber at all. Does not mean it is needed. Want to record you games go spend the money for a video capture device.. You YTubers think the game should cater to you too much or allow you easier making of video's so you can get your views and subs and likes... when no it should not have ever been like that to begin with.

Level 70

Theater mode was great for seeing how someone got a kill, spotting and reporting boosters, and on occasion, how fucked you really were by that lag. I can't tell you how many times I saw things happen COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY in theater mode, because of lag problems. But just like they got rid of connection indicating imagery, they got rid of theater mode, to cover up the fact that they have not done a damn thing to fix the #1 complaint about the game series.

Next gen consoles can live stream and save video clips, so they may have also taken it out of the game because they either wanted to push for next gen sales, or figured enough people would still have the capability through the next gen software.

I've noticed a lot of youtubers that played previous CODs extensively have very few Ghosts videos because of the lack of theater mode. It's not a matter of not being able to record what you are doing, since there's plenty of equipment out there to do that, but the ability to see outside of your own 1st person character.

Level 5

in reply to TH3_G00D_S0LD13R

Not correct. Theater was not removed just so players could not cry about lag or connection issues or cheaters..

Level 70

Studios