We need Spawns feedback!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

We need Spawns feedback!

UPDATE: February 10th, 2014

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

We have a different spawn setting in the Core TDM playlist (across platforms). If you have time to check it out, please do, and let us know how the spawns feel. Please continue to use the format outlined below, it helps us to know what maps are more problematic.

Thanks again!

Hey everyone,

We made some changes to spawns after the latest patch [see notes here: Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes (1/28/14)]  and we would love to hear you feedback. In particular, please provide the following while providing your suggestions:

1. What playlist you were in
  2. What map you were on
  3. If you had a full lobby
  4. What platform you were on

Thanks everyone!

693 REPLIES

Re: We need Spawns feedback!

in reply to teanah

Kill Confirmed on Tremor, spawns have been really bad, lot of revenge spawning and cluster fights because everyone is spawning in the same area. 12 players. Also, this thread is going to need some pretty tight moderation I'm guessing.

Level 20

in reply to teanah

It'd be cool if maps like Whiteout, which are big and have very distinct areas of the map, didn't focus spawns strictly in these specific areas.

For instance the spawn rate near the sawmill on Whiteout can be so frequent that a TDM match on this huge map ends in minutes.

For future reference might I suggest making areas of the specifically designed for spawning. Giving players who spawn an advantage over the person occupying the spawn.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

For instance the spawn rate near the sawmill on Whiteout can be so frequent that a TDM match on this huge map ends in minutes.

The frequency of spawning back there makes for easy spawn trapping. I saw similar situations on a several maps. Most noticeable were Freight and Octane.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to teanah

I noticed the spawns are a lot better now. I play TDM and it's very noticeable. This is how it should be. We should be spawned far away as possible from where we got killed and away from immediate danger. Revenge spawns should be completely wiped out. I play on PS3 and the spawns are already good.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

I noticed the spawns are a lot better now. I play TDM and it's very noticeable. This is how it should be. We should be spawned far away as possible from where we got killed and away from immediate danger. Revenge spawns should be completely wiped out. I play on PS3 and the spawns are already good.

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback

in reply to teanah

I just want to add that I started playing again today and I've been away for four days. The change is really noticeable. i played the whole day and the spawns are very pleasant. Not once did I got spawned right next to an enemy today.

Level 35

in reply to teanah

teanah wrote:

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback

On Ps4 the TDM spawns are pretty horrible. People spawn behind corners right next to you or behind you happens in all maps. Prison Break has extreamly bad spawns.

Level 64

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Should spawn according to how close your are to your teammates and the majority of the map your teammates are on. This game lags for me so bad, i barely get time to even change my freaking class in order to take out a maniac on steroids with aimbotting Mtars. Some people just some how know where to aim for headshots so much on 360 with that mtar. makes me sick..BTW...DEAD silence and amplify either need to be both taken off this game or one or the other..i'm using astro a40's amplify works only 5% of the time when someone does have dead silence on. There is something definitely wrong with this audio engine compared to last IW call of duties, it's actually making me think i need a 50 dollar optical cable just to get proper 5.1 surround on my a40's which is seriously fucked up when they cost 240 or more. Spawns are shit, yet haven't tried the game today. Here i go.@

Level 1

in reply to F4THOMz

It does not work that way in this game and never really has. It randomly picks spawns that are not in action or at least was not in action when it was checked. There are no aimbots on the consoles. They are not going to remove them both or either one from this game ever. There is nothing wrong with the audio engine at all, what is wrong is you thinking that just because you have astros the game should let you hear everyone better to sound whore easier.

Level 70

Studios