We need Spawns feedback!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: We need Spawns feedback!

in reply to teanah

spawns on every dom map need fixed, ive gotten killed off of some many kems because  of stupid spawns. You also need to fix the lag and fix the servers so every single game i join isnt already in progress and losing.

Level 1

in reply to DoWKoolAidMan

The solution to getting dropped into games in progress and losing is harsher penalties for leaving matches mid-game. Much harsher. I can't remember the last time a game ended with a full lobby.

Level 1

in reply to General_ELECTR1

Still wont stop it, for the devs will never go as harsh as would be needed to make a dent. For if they did even more would just quit the game and thus less players, worse matchmaking.. and the problem continues.

Level 70

in reply to DoWKoolAidMan

I Agree

Level 2

in reply to teanah

The spawns are very nice. I've noticed a drastic difference in the spawns on Core Domination. The new spawns in Domination have been improved a lot. It's quite amazing, really. No spawn-trapping, no immediate deaths. It's awesome how it is now. I love it. It seems like the people spawn in depending not only on visual, but vicinity, too. Keep it up!

Level 1

in reply to teanah

what about playstation

Level 7

in reply to JoeyEll

RedNight129 wrote:

what about playstation

My thoughts exactly !

Level 31

in reply to teanah

Well lets start with the fact that every game mode I play, every map and any amount of player it seems that I spawn either in line of fire or where i can get an unfair advantage. #ICriEveryTime

Level 1

in reply to teanah

The spawn issues seem to be more problematic in TDM and KC and Domination and Blitz and on smaller maps. I was in Overlord when it spawned me in front of the enemy twice in a row. Also on Strike Zone I spawned up and threw my care package only to have the enemy spawn right behind me kill me then take it the care package was a KEM Strike I didn't finish that game. I suggest allowing players to pick their spawns or add spawn protection from all sources of damage and to remove revenge spawning. You could even just use a simple anti-enemy spawn system meaning it always spawns you out of danger no matter what.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

Respawn issue

respawning on Stonehaven...if you stay near the perimeter wall near the top of the map enemies re spawn behind you in the broken building in the back right corner. If you're killed near the top of the map you re spawn at the bottom of the map in the castle courtyard to be immediately sniped by a guy laying down at the top of the stairs looking at the port culis. You then re spawn back at the top with your team..very specific spots everytime..very annoying

Level 1

Studios