We rely on radar WAY too much

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: We rely on radar WAY too much

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ok. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to why, given my explanation in my reply. I couldn't equate my statement to yours regarding "So.. anyone using them to help their team is juvenile?". Perhaps you could do that for me.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Warlord-Chojin1

What does someone being 10 years old have to do with using Sat Coms?

The insinuation is pretty clear.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

"kids that, will sooner be reaching a Satcom via Assault or Support than a Loki for example."

Im going to make alot more insinuations now aswell, plenty of stuff for you to quote. Here we go.

The very same kids that play COD casually like they are playing Angry Birds. The very same kids that leave the default killstreaks on, Assault or Support.
The very same kids with a 0.2/3/4/5 kdr who are rejoicing their  3 killstreak. Thee very same kids who are in abundance on Xbox - in my lowly month playing Xbox.

Of course, this is not to say that only kids use Satcoms, that players who use Satcoms are juvenille, that there is anything wrong with using a Satcom, but that since moving from PS3 to Xbox i have noticed alot more Satcoms and i have equated that to the abundance of children who fall into my criteria - and in my month of play they have made up alot of the playerbase i have encountered.
Perhaps i need to play longer to be pushed up in player difficulty, but, that is the reason i added the note to my original post. If the OP is on Xbox i could consider his experience.
I still think its a very safe assumption to make and doesn't equate to "So.. anyone using them to help their team is juvenile?".

Level 11

You know what happens when you assume.

Perhaps you chose the wrong play lists. In HC I don't see a lot of Kids.

But those who use SatComs do so to further their team's objectives.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Aha ok, i haven't tried HC yet on Xbox. "But those who use SatComs do so to further their team's objectives." Sure.

Level 11

Explain how they don't... this I'd love to hear.

Activision Ambassador

No sarcasm intended. Of course the Satcom does. As soon as they kill 3 or 4 players and use it they have no choice but to "further their team's objectives". Not something i was commenting on in my posts.

Level 11

PS is full as just as many kids as Xbox, neither console is better when compared to that. To imply that either one is is just stupid and juvenile to begin with. Neither console is has more mature players than the other and never has.

Not all players that play causal are kids, there are many adults out there that do not care for the win, that are not competitive, that only play for fun. Not all players with low k/d are kids, again not everyone cares about stats as if they are important and need to be high. Not everyone that plays the game that uses the default streaks are kids, not everyone needs to or wants to go for higher streaks nor do they have to ever to not be a kid.

Anyone that tries to use any of those criteria to classify someone as a kid is a kid them self trying to act like they are not.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

"PS is full as just as many kids as Xbox, neither console is better when compared to that. To imply that either one is is just stupid and juvenile to begin with. Neither console is has more mature players than the other and never has."

Then we are just flipsides of the coin aren't we brother. Unless you have the age data of the playerbase to compare ? If not, then your authorative statement is much worse than my assumption based on personal experience.

"Not all players that play causal are kids, there are many adults out there that do not care for the win, that are not competitive, that only play for fun. Not all players with low k/d are kids, again not everyone cares about stats as if they are important and need to be high. Not everyone that plays the game that uses the default streaks are kids, not everyone needs to or wants to go for higher streaks nor do they have to ever to not be a kid."

Im afraid that no comment was made refering to 'all' players.

"Anyone that tries to use any of those criteria to classify someone as a kid is a kid them self trying to act like they are not."

I used the audio playing their microphones. Cheers.

Level 11

does not matter if you did not say all players. Saying that kids are the only ones that do those things is flawed. And there are some kids that are far better than most adults that play this game. I have a friend who's son is better than half the players I ever play against that are adults. He routinely can go 20-5 in tdm with little effort and runs the high end streaks and gets them often. So again to say that kids do not do those things is flawed.

What I am stating is a simple fact that neither console has more mature players and anyone that ever thinks it does is delusional. It would be as dumb as saying that only children and juveniles play on the Wii-U and that is not true either.

I know just as many kids that play on ps as does on xbox. neither is meant for a more mature audience and never was. to claim otherwise is ignorance at its finest. Just because you have run in to more on one or another does not make your assumption any more valid.

Don't try and play a game of semantics with me, many try that and fail.

Level 70

Studios