What If Stalker....

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: What If Stalker....

in reply to TheDarkOne123

I said quickscopers would still be able to quickscope  if we added the bulletproof perk and return to mw2 qs  and I said ied would be useless because of the delay perk, blast shield, and sitrep

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

I was only saying it would be good for the people who play using their own momentum and MW3 had a all three perks and the Bouncing Betties and Claymores still killed more people then the IEDs. The IEDs need to be buffed if anything basically what I was saying is they should buff the IEDs before they add the delay perk if they were to actually go through with it.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

the bouncy betty you could crouch and avoid it, and claymores the red lines gave it away and it was always on the ground so you can avoid it ied kill more

Level 10

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

Didn't sitrep pro delay the explosives going off in the previous games?? I know there isn't anything like that in this game it's just a question to ease my curiosity.

Level 16

in reply to AGROtheWOMBAT

I think it was stalker

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

I knew it was one of them, either sit rep or stalker

Level 16

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

I was actually curious on why none of the perks had this effect I wish they would of had Scrambler as a perk again with this delay effect or Stalker like you said delayed the IEDs and Motion Sensors it would of made the difference needed in this game. MW3 was perfect with Stalker Pro it made the Sitrep Pro campers mad and the equipment campers. I kind of wish the Scrambler equipment was buffed and put back into the game as well as Stalker getting it's ability back. What I think would be even better is if Agility delayed explosives instead of Stalker this would help Rushers so they stop complaining about the inconsistent garbage IEDs that get a kill every hour.

Level 18

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

I am down with Stalker delaying equipment.

Level 47

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

Stalker's pretty powerful already. I'd make sitrep delay ied and ims. Also, make agility have faster mantling and ladder climbing. It's disappointing how there's no mantle perk.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

why is it that anyone who uses ied is automatically classed as a camper i use them all the time for laying traps in high traffic areas

Level 25

Studios