What If Stalker....

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

What If Stalker....

Delayed IED, IMS, and Motion Sensors.  Would the whole state of the game change for people that choose to sit in one area the majority of the match.

Be able to trade in blast shield for another perk.  Because blast shield seems to be a must have.

Level 14
31 REPLIES

Re: What If Stalker....

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

replace danger close with a two, 2point perks,

1. Delay: delay enemy equipment, for at least 1 second ( like you'll be notify like normal time but the equipment won't explode until 2 secs after you been warned

2. Bulletproof: Can't be killed by one shot weapons, while at full health unless it is a headshot

these will end the quickscope complaints and end the ied complaints, and end danger close noob tubes

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

Danger Close n00b tubes in Ghosts are still weaker than normal n00b tubes in MW2. DC is much weaker in Ghosts since it only increases lethal radius not the actual blast radius as it did in MW2. It's a balanced perk for 4 points.

Level 7

I would take that.  Especially bulletproof.

Level 14

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

exactly quickscopers can quickscope they just need more skill ied become useless everyone is happy

Level 10

It wouldn't make them useless cause in MW3 Bouncing Betties and Claymores got more kills then the IED even though Stalker delayed them. I think if they do something like this they should buff the IEDs making them have an instant detonation time and a lower detection range cause the IEDs keep blowing up too early to be successful. Also quickscopers don't use Stalker they use Steady Aim and Quickdraw and Sleigh of Hand and Ready Up in this game.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

ieds become useless for camping and I should have wrote my comment better,

exactly quickscopers can quickscope, they'll just need more skill and the ied become useless and  everyone is happy

Level 10

IEDs are everywhere in FFA, you can't spawn without setting one off.

Level 16

in reply to AGROtheWOMBAT

thats why if we have delay you'll know that you set one off and would have time to leave the area

Level 10

And I support that idea 200% GIVE US OUR DELAY!!!

Level 16

Studios