What exactly is wrong with Ghost?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

What exactly is wrong with Ghost?

I am considering getting CoD Ghost. The last CoD game I can say I really enjoyed was CoD 4. I have played every other one at least a bit though. I think BO1 was my 2nd fav, but not enough to keep it more than a month.

Looking through the forums, the main problem is see is spawn camping and low ttk, as well as some problems with the dog. Either there are pother issues that I am not finding, or those few issues are just that bad. I would like some detailed responses preferably with evidence backing up claims. It seemed like the more CoD became popular the less I liked it, so maybe just maybe, I would now like Ghost lol.

Level 1
39 REPLIES

Re: What exactly is wrong with Ghost?

in reply to SwerveCity

just the fast ttk

Level 7

in reply to JoeyEll

and no award for playing the obj

Level 7

in reply to JoeyEll

RedNight129 wrote:

and no award for playing the obj

Sure there is... it's called winning.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to JoeyEll

You get a point for capturing an objective.

Level 75

in reply to JoeyEll

RedNight129 wrote:

just the fast ttk

After adjusting the settings in my connection to online gaming, my experience in Ghosts has improved quite a bit. But, the TTK is still too fast to me. If in fact I am killed by 4 bullets, I should "see" all of them. Even with my improved experience, I still die instantly after "seeing" only one bullet on many occasions. Lag comp should be adjusted to allow for this.

Level 21

in reply to SwerveCity

For me personally, I believe this is the best COD I have played. Also, this is the COD title in which I have done the best in. It took a while to get there, both liking the game and doing good at it, but now I am a big fan.

Level 10

in reply to SwerveCity

Gotta say this is my fav so far, slightly slower pace than all the previous ones so a more measured approach reaps rewards, like the maps for their variety and the loadouts are good - I play domination mainly so this game suits me and my play style, for all the manic run and gun players it may not be all they wished for but there is still plenty there for everyone.

As Helo-Pilot said above this is the one I have done the best in when looking at ranking in Dom and KD so for me its a thumbs up!

Level 1

in reply to SwerveCity

I'll give you the main reasons why people dislike this game:

1) The maps are too big or badly laid out Sure, there are some real gems like Warhawk and Tremor, but the rest are sub par.

2) The killstreaks are very unrewarding. The LOKI, Gyrphon, Vulture, Trinity rocket, Juggernaut and Hind are quite underpowered with some of one even considered useless. e.g, the Vulture. However, the Maniac, Dog and IMS are quite popular.

Those are the main two points and they cause the game to be very boring. However, I still think this game is better than BO2 and MW3.

Level 1

in reply to SwerveCity

SwerveCity wrote:

I am considering getting CoD Ghost. The last CoD game I can say I really enjoyed was CoD 4. I have played every other one at least a bit though. I think BO1 was my 2nd fav, but not enough to keep it more than a month.

Looking through the forums, the main problem is see is spawn camping and low ttk, as well as some problems with the dog. Either there are pother issues that I am not finding, or those few issues are just that bad. I would like some detailed responses preferably with evidence backing up claims. It seemed like the more CoD became popular the less I liked it, so maybe just maybe, I would now like Ghost lol.

Many who write here use this platform to simply express their negativity towards the game they love (cant stop) playing. Do not believe the stuff that is written, as much of it is simply misunderstandings from lesser players.

What I would suggest, rent the game first. Play it and feel it out. But realize this: The game is not easy, people will kill you no matter how, and you have no control over what others do.

Your doing the right thing by investigating first, but dont expect to be a COD God from the moment you pop the disc in.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios