What is the worst weapon in Ghosts Poll:

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: What is the worst weapon in Ghosts Poll:

in reply to darkrangeresp

Easily the worse weapon in the game is the PDW Pistol. Truly terrible gun. The VEPR isn't that bad..pop on a foregrip and Muzzle Brake and you'll melt. But if there is a bad gun...not much guns are "bad", minus the SVU Marksman Rifle. That is a completely terrible gun. Absolutely atrocious.

Level 14

1. The riot shield.
Activision Ambassador

I don't understand why the VKS keeps popping up with people saying in HC mode?? Why would you use a sniper rifle in HC when the MR is a one hit kill and has perfect steady semi-auto firing? If you have 2-3 targets in standard maybe you can jump around or run away after the first kill with a sniper rifle while you reload but in HC if you run into 2-3 players you are going to die with a SR. BUT if you have a MR, you may live.

ANYWAY.... that's another discussion.

The worst to me other than obvious riot shield and any LMG because they are so underpowered for what a LMG really should be and have so much mobility restraint (no good quality at all) is the MTS shotgun or VEPR because you have to add attachments before they are worth crap. I dont want to deck out a gun just to get it equal to other gun's starting strength and range.

Level 9
Highlighted

My worst would have to be the Vepr. In general it seems SMGs don't do very well in this game and I think the assault rifles are the go-to weapons for almost every map.

Level 2

in reply to DemonDeath2

use grip and rapid fire, and its a beast

Level 8

in reply to DemonDeath2

I like the SMGs. The Mtar with rapid fire and muzzle break is my go too.

Level 2

If you have to equip a bunch of attachments and perks for it to be a 'beast' is the gun really that good???

Level 9

in reply to KC135R

yes , some guns are mssing small things to be cnsider great weapons

the veper sucks, but if you do grip and rapid fire, it becomes a beast, but if you put it on other guns, they can become ass

Level 8

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11

I play HC DOM mostly so each map is different. Most maps I do a MR, Sovereign and Strike Zone I do use the MTAR because of response time. The subtle differences between the guns are not so pronounced in HC.

Level 9

VKS is woeful needs a counterweight ala blops 2

also that stupid machine pistol that looks decent on the loadout selection but shit in yer hands

all about set up for me ,each one has a specific use on a specific map with certain attachments

CBJ is awesome if you can aim decently,pokey lil gun

honey badger clean is decent

not into snipers they all are horrible but marksman ones are fun

Level 13

Studios