What is the worst weapon in Ghosts Poll:

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

What is the worst weapon in Ghosts Poll:

I have posted a couple of threads asking players what their favorite weapon or weapon catagory is.  So, I thought I would post the opposite and collect some feedback from the community.  So, what gun do you think is the most worthless in this game and why?

For the purposes of this discussion let's stick to the primary weapons only. Also, I would like to exclude the riot shield and combat knife from this list as well as they are the obvious answers. 

Level 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What is the worst weapon in Ghosts Poll:

in reply to darkrangeresp
Solution
‎26-02-2014 12:02 AM

Eh, I don't think there's any "worthless" weapon, but if I had to pick one that I don't use very much at all (and if you exclude any Perks and Attachments, except for built-in attachments), it would probably be the VKS Sniper Rifle for me. I just couldn't really get into it for some reason.

Level 24
20 REPLIES

Solution
‎26-02-2014 12:02 AM

Eh, I don't think there's any "worthless" weapon, but if I had to pick one that I don't use very much at all (and if you exclude any Perks and Attachments, except for built-in attachments), it would probably be the VKS Sniper Rifle for me. I just couldn't really get into it for some reason.

Level 24

vks

Level 7

in reply to JoeyEll

Disagree entirely, I find the VKS sniper on HC mode is a peach, only annoyance is that you obviously can't fit chrome barrel to complete the stupid ghillie suit challenge.

Level 4

I'm a hardcore player.  Kind of dig on the VKS.  Still a OHK, and you get a free attachment.

It's a tough call.  I've had at least SOME success with every gun in the game.  They've done a pretty good job overall with the weapons imo.  If I had to pick a worst it would have to be the Ameli.  It has a lot of recoil, makes you walk slow and gets smoked in close quarters.  I'm not hating on the Ameli, I've used it and it's not a bad gun, just the bottom of the list for me.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

It has something like 50% recoil for the first 3 rounds, so it's a weapon that's more for longer trigger holding, defensive/suppressive fire.

Level 24

The title of your thread is "what is the worst weapon," and in your post you mentioned, "what is the most worthless weapon"? These are two different things.

Worst - Probably the VEPR, it doesn't have a clear advantage over any of the other SMG's and is real clunky to use.

Worthless - Before you say anything, I do not have a problem with shotguns. I do have a problem with the Bulldog. People can just spam the R trigger without even being accurate and rack up monumental kills. That's not how shotguns work.

Level 7

Combat Knife.

Level 64

machine pistol

Level 8

Vks, i just cant bring myself to like it.And it looks like a rocket launcher