When did COD and the community start needing all these crutchs ?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

When did COD and the community start needing all these crutchs ?

So many people just sit and point down sights now days, or sit in a corner pointing at a door, in a window, or on a roof top, all I see in ghosts is Tracker sights, thermals, and or snipers, or corner campers
Attachments, perks, streaks all designed for camping and not moving, and these 'crutch' type attachments
I.E. Thermal scopes, Target finders, Tracker sights, Oracle systems, overly loud footsteps added with Amplify perks, Motion sensors, IEDs,
I feel almost forced to run Incog, Dead silence,  and Blind eye in this game...

Level 17
34 REPLIES

Re: When did COD and the community become wimps?

in reply to Albysky

Why do people need to play like you? If someone is camping, that means they don't move, which means you know where to expect them. When did you become such a horrible player that camping noobs own you so easily?

Level 7

in reply to Sannji

Sannji wrote:

Why do people need to play like you? If someone is camping, that means they don't move, which means you know where to expect them. When did you become such a horrible player that camping noobs own you so easily?

First off I never asked anyone to play like me, I do not run blindly around the maps, and into rooms, like 'headless chickens" as the term goes
Second of all, I am not a horrible player, average yes, horrible no. I do not get owned by camping noobs, I simply asked the question WHEN did everyone start hiding in corners and not moving?

And when did COD feel that everyone needed all these 'crutches' to shoot their gun??

Tool

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

You are aware that this is a video game, right?

You are not a wimp, or a tough guy just from playing a video game.

Level 22

Re: When did COD and the community start needing all these crutchs ?

in reply to Frenchy_68

edited the topic title...

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

You have three options in this scenario:

1. Avoid the areas where you know players are camping. You have the entire rest of the map to kill the other 5 players in their team.

2. If it's really affecting the pace of the game then leave the lobby, ain't nobody got time for that.

3. RAGE!!! Dedicate the rest of the match to punishing the little noob, only to get killed 9/10 times, ruining your KD and improving their's.

Level 4

in reply to Albysky

How would you like everyone to play your game?

Level 7

in reply to BamBoozeLLed

well lets all just sit in corners and wait for someone to come by, oh wait, no one will come by because no one is moving...

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

I think it's the size of the maps and frankly, that does make new players nervous. Experienced players try to learn the maps as fast as possible and then fight on the move. The problem is that, maps like Stonehaven, it's more beneficial in game types like DOM or TDM to snipe. Also, I noticed the players that are getting owned tend to go into defense mode real quick which is why you see them sitting in corners. Nothing you can do about it except figure out a way to flush them. There's always a way....

Level 48

in reply to Albysky

Didnt really answer my question.

Level 7

Studios