Where can you track patch challenges on CoD Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Where can you track patch challenges on CoD Ghosts

In previous CoD you could go to challenges screen and see how far you are into a challenge "25/100 Assists" etc i cant find anything like this so it is VERY annoying i cant tell how i am doing to get a specific patch

Any Help??

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: Where can you track patch challenges on CoD Ghosts

in reply to Lunitari696

I couldn't find it either. For some reason IW always have a really rubbish "barracks".

Level 30

in reply to Lunitari696

Just found some

go to operations and where it has 5 challenges listed mines got marathon on the top and press A (on 360) and a long list comes up,each challenge has a long list behind it

While we're here anyone know what it does to your operations when you get new operations? does it delete the progress on your old ones?

(just noticed its not every perk in the perk one so it may just give new ones to do :/ )

Level 6

in reply to Lunitari696

I missed it to. Not just an easy way to see weapons and there stats and progress etc.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Lunitari696

SSo I am really confused about the patches. Way different from MW2 & MW3. I know I have unlocked some patches but when I go to look they aren't unlocked. So I'm wondering can you only unlock the patches that are in the operations for the current two week period? Cause if so that would suck

Level 1

in reply to matty0017

I am REALLY interested in knowing this aswell, since there is a patch that I am going for. If it is only possible to get the patch while the challenge is available in the operations that would suck so bad.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Lunitari696

Someone has already posted the "hidden" way to track your challenges.

I can tell you now, that some patches unlock when their challenge has been met, there are several long term challenges - gun, perk, etc. and they unlock irrespective of the "5" you have showing in operations.

I believe that all patches unlock, regardless of operations. I think that the special "5" are the ones that give a Care Package reward in game. It's probably an incentive designed to mix things up, create different challenges within a match and so on.

Level 34

in reply to RobbieRocket

The Care Packages in-game come from having the briefcase and completing the field order, that it gives like getting 1 melee kill.

So that has nothing to do with the 5 operations.

I really hope you can get patches now in the operations.

Level 2

in reply to LTG_Lehto-FUCAP

Thanks, I lost it for a moment there!

Level 34

in reply to Lunitari696

I'm 99% confident that you can only unlock patches which are available through the present operations. All the patches that I have unlocked so far have been because I completed one of the current operations I have. Furthermore, to unlock one of the patches you have to get '120 kills while using the red dot sight'-I now have 400 kills with the MSBS and have had the red dot sight on it since the beginning BUT I haven't unlocked the patch for it and it isn't a current operation challenege. Therefore it HAS to be the case that you can only unlock patches through current operations.

It is the most stupid thing they have ever done, I see no reason why they should have done it this way; it doesn't achieve anything apart from making everybody more annoyed and confused.

Level 1

Studios