Which Maps are your Kryptonite?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: Which Maps are your Kryptonite?

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Sovereign and Prison Break. Yes, both. And a close third place is Whiteout.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

in reply to nuttin2say

Check out my new tactics thread. It might help you with Prison Break. Sovereign to me is a lost cause. That map has no flow and I will forever camp the sh*t out the back rooms. I hate that map.

Ghamorra Level 75

Stonehaven, Stormfront, and Freight.

Firesens

I think Chasm, but only because of all the layers it has. If a blip appears on the mini map right near me, quite often there will be no one there when I check becayse they're actually one or two floors higher/lower than me, lol. Chasm is a map where the Oracle and ODIN really come in handy.

Gerbera

in reply to Gerbera

When the orange circle appears on the mini map and someone is on a different level an arrow will appear on it, if the arrow is on top then the enemy is above you, below and the enemy is below you.

immortalmindz1

None, I try to adapt to each map

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 71

The 'KEM strike' version of strikezone is my absolute Kryptonite.  I for some reason cannot wrap my head around it at all.  I absolutely despise every time it comes up in the rotation.  A group of us play Team Tactical and win S&R a ridiculous amount of the time (we played in a normal S&R lobby and won 35 straight games), but that map is a guaranteed loss for us.  I am guessing there are just too many flanking routes for us to control.  It is a complete mindscrew for me by now.

Tygrastic1

Studios