Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

in reply to banned-again

You would think so on the large maps maybe...

But tac inserts were not required to spawn camp/trap people (they made it easier, but no..removing the tac inserts would not 100% solve the issue).  When you can stand behind a spawn point and sit there killed people as they span before they can turn around, who needs a tac insert.

The problem with Demo is: A team HAS to spawn near their defensive objective (otherwise they would spawn randomly and allow the offender to plant the bomb too easily).  This creates a fundamental game flaw where you cannot spawn safely because people can stand literally near where you are going to spawn.  I used to play a lot of Demo back in MW2, but when this stupidity of the game became discovered and the principal means of play, I stopped (I have been both on the trapper and trapped side of things).

One may love the game, and I am not hating on the mode or anyone who does not like it.  But I am surprised it took this long for it to be removed.

People can argue whether it was a good game or not all day; bottom line, it is not there.  Maybe if enough people ask and prove they made a mistake removing it, they will bring it back. If it never comes back, the point is also made.

Activision Ambassador

MW3 fixed that problem when they added dynamic spawns so instead of camping the enemy spawns it turned into camping the objective which is the way it should be. If put the bombs directly in the middle and made it where it used dynamic spawns the game mode could return but then all the garbage spawn exploiters will cry and make bs lies about how it's impossible to play the objective lol.

Level 23

Typical crybaby loser...

if you ever lose in demolition, do not go ... but do not fuck with the other ...

by the entire community of players

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to realjoker

I've played a lot of Demolition games and been spawn trapped may times, and I won't say it wasn't a problem, but overall I only saw it happen maybe 1/20 games. 

Level 11

in reply to realjoker

Bring back Demolition.

Level 2

in reply to realjoker

Bring back demo ctf.... now is bored, no game mode objectives

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

Bring back Demolition please

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

bring back i love demolition

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

They need HQ and Demolition back, its not the same at boring. and what does it matter about the spawn killing. It is not much different than camping. someone kills you when you spawn while the other kills you crouch in a corner after have ran the whole map. It just part of the game that e have to deal with. it is all.

Level 1

in reply to colombian_nocti

Or they can add Base Wars instead basically both teams have to capture a point outside of the enemy base then detonate 3 bombs inside of the base in order to win and both teams will be attacking and defending at the same time. 2 rounds at 5 minutes each. I mean I have played every map and this game mode seems like it can work since every map has two main buildings.

Level 23

Studios