Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

in reply to realjoker

They deff need to bring it back, honestly if you dont want to play the game mode you dont have to idk why ppl are bashing it.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

They should bring in Hardpoint with the big maps I think Hardpoint would be a welcomed game mode or even Team Defender these maps need a game mode that can utilize these big maps. Just imagine a maniac jug with the flag on Team Defender it would get crazy, everyone ganging up on the jug. Demolition wouldn't be good because the spawns would be random like in MW3, one sided spawns are best for this game mode you might get spawned trapped you might not you just got to play smart or create a spawn flip line in it so if they do get too close then the spawns will flip or you will spawn closer to the bomb. This will keep them off your spawns far enough so you don't get spawn camped, also these maps are big so there will be a low chance that there team would prevent all of your team from getting out of your spawn. 

Level 4

in reply to realjoker

I agree. If people think demolition was filled with spawn campers and boosters. Well, that does get annoying in some games ive played, but mainly on domination now, look on youtube and alot of the 200+ gameplay is from domination. Also spawn camping will be much harder in ghosts, there are no tacs and the maps are HUGE. I miss demolition for the fast games, last second defuses, and team stragey. S&D got back! When a very similar game, S&R was already in! What is close to demo in ghosts. Blitz? No, not at all, just a bunch a people sliding around. Add demolititon!

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

Demolition is one of the more fun game types on COD. I do not understand why IW would completely remove this game type. Hey, to all of the complainers and whiners about spawn camping/tramping, I have a good solution. DO NOT PLAY DEMO! How is that? I don't whine about camping scrubs and getting quick-scoped in S&D, I just don't play the game-type! Some people are S&D players, some are Dom players, but I am a DEMO player along with thousands! Bring it back!!!

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

I'll keep tweeting at Infinity Ward to add it if you do it for grind

Level 7

in reply to realjoker

Hopefully they attract more players.

Level 23

in reply to realjoker

Demolition was one of my favorite game modes.  Another reason to dislike this CoD offering.  The franchise is dying on its feet.

Level 3

in reply to realjoker

We want HQ and DEM back ASAP! Why they took some of the best game modes out is beyond me. Yes the community wanted some change, but no one wanted either of these modes done away with.

Why give us less modes to play? If people want a game that's different than COD, they should go buy Battlefield or Counterstrike. Sick of playing limited QUALITY game modes and I'm getting PISSED now! Actually, I would like some money back since they cheated us out of some of the best modes.

Get with the program Infinity Ward/Activision or lose more players, period.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Tigerstripe612

tweet them to bring it back

Level 7

in reply to JoeyEll

Did that a few times. It's not working I guess...

Level 1

Studios