Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

Infinity ward Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts. What the hell is going on. Demolition is the 3rd most played game mode on MW3 and Black ops 2.

Demolition is an intense fast paced game where players will pretty much die several times just to plant or defuse the bomb. Why did you remove it. Why are you spoiling the game. You removed the most hardcore game mode in call of duty history.

Level 5
52 REPLIES

Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Infinity ward Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts. What the hell is going on. Demolition is the 3rd most played game mode on MW3 and Black ops 2.

Demolition is an intense fast paced game where players will pretty much die several times just to plant or defuse the bomb. Why did you remove it. Why are you spoiling the game. You removed the most hardcore game mode in call of duty history.

Not quite accurate there, neighbor. It might be 5th in Core behind TDM, Dom, Snd, and KC. And please note the label "Core"...

... it hasn't been an HC mode since it was briefly in BO1.

You're welcome.

And it was full of boosting and spawn killing... in other words... not fun for most.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

WHY!!!!! It was my Favourite mode and in Black ops 1 and 2 i have never been spawn killed  or done it to other people from that mode. Yes its a big problem but dont take away what thousands of people love to play for fun. The spawn traps can be done in other objective modes , you dont get rid of them. You know if u did get rid of the objective game modes you wouldnt have a game so please bring it back or get rid of your other objective game modes such as domination which i have no other choice to like now.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

99% of the time they weren't dying because they were trying to plant the bomb but because a bunch of garbage players were spawn camping/killing/sometimes trapping. Basically that game mode was nothing but spawn exploitation no one played the objective. So they got rid of it and made a new gamemode same with CTF people started to do nothing but spawn camp so that game mode was ruined too.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

LMAO I'm dying here...this guy just made up one hell of a story and ran with it....you have no facts stating why...lmao..thats classic

Level 13

in reply to half-megatron

So where was my story in my post? I stated a game mode idea that can be added instead of Demolition guess you have selective reading issues that you need to have resolved.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

"99% of the time they weren't dying because they were trying to plant the bomb but because a bunch of garbage players were spawn camping/killing/sometimes trapping."

This is the story, again you just made up a percentage and ran away with it. I liked to be tucked in when Im read fables.....

Level 13

in reply to realjoker

Bring Demolition back!!!!

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

This has been my favorite mode since I started playing Call of Duty.  Please add it back. 

Level 11

in reply to fatedtitan

If they ever bring it back it will more then likely be dynamic spawns so if you only want it back so you can exploit the spawns you be sol.

Level 23

Studios