Why there is no...

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Why there is no...

rlbl wrote:

Making an assumption here of course: but game smoothness went to crap in BO1. Theatre was introduced in BO1.  Game smoothness is much better in Ghosts. Theatre gone.  It could be a contributor.  If that is not the case, well there must be another reason (maybe just because of PSN recording... but does XB1 record as well?)

I never noticed any difference in smoothness or lag when I played MW2. Felt the same as BO1, which felt the same as BO2. Havent played Ghosts MP yet so I cant judge on that.

And yes, Xbone can record and I think it can also stream to Twitch.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

nice, you were a lucky one. But from the experience of others, many felt a drop in connectivity and game *smoothness* back in BO1, and for some it only got worse.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to ChaKa21

Because your playing Ghost not Blackops2 guy. Wake up.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Sometimes people think too inwardly.  The expect that the things they like should remain, and the things they hate be removed - yet they never consider how others (sometimes the majority) think, nor do they think about what is overall good for the game (from a stability point of view).

They will complain and rally with those who think the same, and because other think that way, they think they are right (appreciating that sometimes, there is no definitive right way/answer)

edit: Although I (personally) am not always happy with changes (additions and removals), sometimes it is good to shake things up a bit and stray from the familiar and the comfortable.  From a business perspective, I am sure that nobody would deliberately set out to flat out sabotage one's own product and risk not selling anything.  Sometimes, the changes made are for the good, no matter how much a specific group or groups think it is bad.

Activision Ambassador

good explanation RL.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios