Win by a lot, lose by a lot

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Win by a lot, lose by a lot

in reply to nuttin2say

The reason you're getting slaughtered is because you are up against a player that's not going to take disadvantages as a foregone conclusion to a loss.

THAT, in my opinion, is what Call of Duty is about. Disadvantaged or not, I'm going to do my darnedest to find a weakness in my opponents' game. And once I find that weakness? I'm going to exploit it to my fullest ability.

Amen.

It's not like your opponent isn't going to do the same, it's about finding that crack and overcoming.

IDC if im called a camper/patroller/ambusher or headless chicken in Ghosts as its all about who will do what it takes to get the advantage.

Level 38
Highlighted

in reply to nuttin2say

I haven't read all of that yet, but apparently the host can flip and with that your connection to the host is changed and with that your ability to drop players varies.

Am i wrong ? Off to play the game, i'll come and read this later.

Level 11

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

Less and less matches are going down to the wire. I've dabbled in a couple matches today and all of them have been losses where my team barely hit the half the points needed to win while the other team piled on the airsupport. We staged a comeback but only after the bottom two players on our team quit and the enemy lost their cannon fodder.

I don't play nearly as much as a used too, maybe a few matches a couple times a week and I have to say, between this and lack of friends who play the game, I'm finding little incentive to play for extended periods of time.

You can consider two things if your comparing the game to its first months out:

1- Everyone was equally ignorant to maps, guns, routes, etc with the game so errors and deaths were higher.

2- Now you have learned players who know where the popular routes are and these players like previous COD's make the difference in winning and losing.

Also, for some reason I notice the very very good players come out during clan wars. Its in those hours / days I run into really really good players who fight for the win. If you are playing solo against them you will suffer bad.

Again G' join me, phxs, nik and few others and you will know the difference.

Let the medal checking enchillada 'Drew drown in PS3 players noobs. i'll be on tonight.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

If you guys play on standard maps, I may join you one of these days (I did not buy DLC this time around)

Activision Ambassador

rlbl wrote:

If you guys play on standard maps, I may join you one of these days (I did not buy DLC this time around)

Im curious to see what happens with non-DLC owning players. I'll be on tonight.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I only have the first DLC, but I'll be on tonight.

Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Sorry Ego, I couldn't get away last night. However today the GF is going out with friends so hopefully I can get some quality gaming in.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

Sorry Ego, I couldn't get away last night. However today the GF is going out with friends so hopefully I can get some quality gaming in.

I didn't play much either, and tonight I have class...so Im not sure but add phxs72 or niknoley to your friends list (if you hadn't) he is one of the best dudes to party up with!

I'll try to be on tonight, but I will 100% be on for Thursday night (no work Friday)!

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Yeah I was looking for you guys and you were not around. I played 2nd son and BF4 instead.

Activision Ambassador

I was on! There were only 6 of my friends on last night and half were watching Netflix while the other half were playing random games. No one was playing Ghosts, after about an hour I got off.

Level 75

Studios