You get GUARD DOG.....I get TARD DOG!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

You get GUARD DOG.....I get TARD DOG!

Tell me if this sounds familiar. I personally think it has gotten comical, not complaining about it or think anything needs to be done other than laugh.

Everyone else gets an awesome, well trained super dog. It goes off on its own, kills 4 of my team in what seems like one leap. I sight in super dog from across the map with a LMG and proceed to unload 100 rounds, but the dog from The Walking Dead still gets me. In my next spawn I am innocently walking around when the dog from hell detects me from 20 meters away and comes out to nail me, I don't even see its owner cause super dog is so aware and on the ball.

Me on the other hand, I call in TARD dog. Tard dog follows me around and sits there. I think he falls asleep sometimes. I can be taking close range shots at 2 enemies, tard dog doesn't move or growl. Occasionally tard dog will take out an enemy and then die from 1-2 shots from a bb gun. He doesn't have armor, he has a magnet that attracts bullets. His favorite words are "tard dog killed in action".

Anyone else get TARD dog or is it just me?

Level 10
29 REPLIES

Re: You get GUARD DOG.....I get TARD DOG!

in reply to ThePrincessSlay

All the time. If I'm running it seems to be his only mission to keep up, and he doesnt do that well. Ig I'm prone he stands staring at me or tbagging my head...... And if I'm moving cautiously he always lets the enemy player or dog waltz right by him and kill me ..... then he's like " oh .... that was a bad guy ..... MUST KILL HIM ,  MUST KILL HIM!!!"   .... yeah, he almost always gets the avenge, but he doesnt seem to care about killing anyone till I'm dead.

Level 20

my friend won't use the dog streak any more because his was the same lol. got him killed in an important search and destroy match.

Level 8

nothing vs you: You should stop squatting / kneeling / going prone so much while you have the dog.

The dog is most effective on the move -------- I bet he whines allot while your just sitting right?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Like I said ... If I'm on the move, he cant keep up, and it seems the only thing he;'s capable of doing is tracking me.

Now if I die, he normally gets the avenge kill, then on his way to wherever I spawned he might get some. But very seldom gets a kill when he's just following me around.  And I've intentionally taken a detour on many occasions so that an enemy ot his dog will have to go right past him. I've litterally watched enemy dogs go within a couple of feet of him to chase me down and he does nothing.

Level 20

in reply to atiredoldguy

use the IMS, doesnt tag along and doesnt reveal your position: My new best friend!

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

The dog may be most effective when moving, but supposedly they are there to guard you while you call in your controlled steaks.  If they aren't helping you get to those streaks, what good are they?

My dogs get less than 1 kill per deployment and when they do, 90% those kill are when they get the guy who just walked up and killed me at close range.  All while the dog sits there staring at me like they were waiting for me to drop a piece of my chicken sandwich.

Level 12

in reply to Ungrateful_Dead

yup I know.......as far as I am concerned they have not patched the pooch, so not sure why it reacts differently.

of our training"
Level 75

I feel your pain. My dogs always seem to die very fast and not do much protecting.

Level 18

I think we all get 'tard dog now and again - but on the plus side I get "super" dog almost as often, something to do with connections or what I do not know - but now I have got the patch and all achievents I have put him away in his Kennel and as Izjar11 said my new bestie is the I.M.S.

Level 1

Studios