Zombi MODE in CoD by IW

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Zombi MODE in CoD by IW

We want zombie mode, make their own history, a vision that as long as they were zombies, Survival is nice but unfortunately does not have the climate at zombies .... Do not make us wait years for the next Zombie

Level 3
13 REPLIES

Re: Zombi MODE in CoD by IW

in reply to jasiorr

Sorry but Treyarch does zombies cause they are better at it cause if Infinity Ward did it you would have Zombies running around with guns. Also what do you mean we? Hate to break it to you Zombie Players a lot of them won't be getting this CoD because of that reason.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

You wrong....

Level 3

in reply to jasiorr

jasiorr wrote:

You wrong....

On some of his points it may be a matter of opinion.  But in regards to the FACT that Zombies is Treyarchs, you can't really dispute that. You won't see Zombies in an IW game...just isn't going to happen. They do their own take on a survival type mode but again...it won't be zombies.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

NO, i think that ZOMBI is'nt restricted trade mark for 3arc, If IW want they can make another version, vision and story they dont have to copy 3arc only make another thing but whit ZOMBI And  players chouse which ZOMBI are beter... b y 3arc or IW

Level 3

in reply to jasiorr

I saw somewhere was a list that included Infected/zombie mode for COD Ghosts.   

Treyarch doesn't have exclusive rights to the mode.   IW can add zombies/infected mode if they want, and of course they would get much more sales including it.  

Level 3

in reply to affinityXX

Yesssss that is a point ! more sails But first they have to want add this mode   I think zombi funs will be grateful

Level 3

in reply to jasiorr

Whether or not the "own" zombies or not, I'm pretty sure that is a Treyarch property that they would have to choose to give the code to IW to change and work with.  Sure, IW could come out with their own Zombie game if they wanted to but I'm almost 100% sure that they don't have the rights to the code from Treyarch.   They don't like sharing ideas/concepts.  Some of them put some great ideas/features into the game or even into the menu system and then the next one doesn't have that nice feature. They may both make COD games but they are still in competition with each other and some code is more proprietary.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

i agree 3arc not share whit own ideas but IW can bulid this mode from begining

And i think multiplayer by IW is much beter as 3arc (technicly) and i think when they make own zombi they do a great job beter as 3arc

Level 3

in reply to jasiorr

They bring their own concept to the table. That is exactly what they have done. It just hasn't been a zombie mode. Spec Ops is their idea. It's very different from Zombies as it is really just a level and not a "horde" mode concept like Zombies.  They are going to have Squads in Ghosts which again is not zombies but it is their version of a "special mode".  I get that you want Zombies, I'm simply stating what they are working on. I personally think it is wise to avoid the "zombies" as the two would be very greatly competing whereas if they build something entirely different it stands on it's own a bit. I personally didn't care for Spec Ops that much but am curious to see what the new mode will look like with Ghosts.

Level 33

Studios