change the k.d system

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: change the k.d system

in reply to kingofglitches

This is all placebo and bad kids whining. Halo you had to goto the website to see your K/D guess what?????? FPS is FPS, you will be called shit regardless. If you can't look at someones K/D and tell fake, camped, or legit then does it really matter? I like to see how bad my randoms are. Im sorry but if you have a 1.5 and under you are not as good as you think and not seeing the the 2.0+ K/Ds in your lobbies isnt gonna help.

#TOPICSTARTEDBYBK

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Voods

K/D is nothing. Playing players is the the test. How can you judge on K/D alone? It's BS. I don't check other players stats anymore. I just get on with it.

Level 19

in reply to kingofglitches

A simple thing they could do is only have kill-based game modes count towards k/d. Like only TDM, Free-For-All, and Cranked would count towards your overall k/d and the other modes would not.

Level 3

in reply to MLDWAY1

I agree show the stats for that game mode your in.

Another idea would to not count K/D till the player hits a specified level to let new players learn the game/maps

Level 1

in reply to canuck_0

i am back after a long break from the forums sorry guys  i see that mostly everyone here agree with me about the k.d  hopefully the cod developers will take notice of my suggestion and change the k.d thanks for all the feedback

Level 4

Studios