cod ghosts forums dying

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: cod ghosts forums dying

in reply to kingofglitches

Yes. The core forumers have held their ground well this year........

giphy-5.gif

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

Yes. The core forumers have held their ground well this year........

giphy-5.gif

Yes, many have stayed true.

Some have fallen

samurai animated GIF

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

YES!!!

Also the help on twitter has vanished along with tweets,as they are now blocking users who complain.For a better overview

SIMPLY GO TO THE APP & READ ALL THE COMMENTS ,takes a week to scroll them zero help at all.You would hope the forum would be staffed by "staff" & not have to rely on fellow gamers for those issues gamers CANNOT fix...good post

Level 13

II'm not super active, nor post much, but if I don't have something to add I see very little point to posting. I like the comments I'm in über agreement with and ignore the whining threads As much as possible.  At this point in the life cycle of the game there is very little that is new to discuss.

Level 4

in reply to stumpsigpi

Yup, there are alot of repeating threads out there trying to explain the same thing, minus the support forum, support is different. Another good thing about AW is it will give us something to talk about.

Level 43

Also, King...

As a long -time user now... it is pretty much the pattern. Game is released, Forum gets slammed with posts and a lot of interest. Debates rage on for months, Updates are released. But the game becomes Old Hat. You will sometimes see a spike when a DLC drops or an Update comes out (See the "Update Messed Up My Game" threads), but all that needs to be discussed about the game has been discussed repeatedly.

The new game usually sparks up some chatter as well, and it did upon first info release. But we have very little to go on and even less to discuss at this time, so really all we have are speculative discussions and what ifs. Those are interesting to me, but most seem to like to chat about more concrete topics, so I think you'll see an increase in traffic in there when we get solid MP info down the road, and really blow up the first few months after release.

As a whole, the Forum has slowed down. I think many are burned out on the franchise, some are not happy with forum changes, some just have personal beefs with other users, some have just moved on. I think there is a strong core of regulars, and a decent influx of "new blood".

Me? As long as there are interesting topics to discuss I'll be around. Good way to kill some of the down time at work.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Me? As long as there are interesting topics to discuss I'll be around. Good way to kill some of the down time at work.

I think this is what a lot of people do.

Level 75
Highlighted

cause all the noobs move on to battlefield

Level 5

Studios