spawn killed by a dog...

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

spawn killed by a dog...

So my first game after taking a break for getting spawn killed right after joining a game, I get spawn killed by a dog after joining a game.

I mean like I don't even know what to say anymore.

Level 4
5 REPLIES

Re: spawn killed by a dog...

in reply to Dr_Rad

Yes, that sucks, and has happened to me more than once.

No worse feeling than being spawn trapped on a Blitz game by a full team with lots of dogs and shieldmates.

I hardly think that this can be blaimed on the game, that is a player/sportsmanship issue.

Personally, I think the game should have a mercy switch so if a hopeless condition arrives and becomes established over a period of time, then the game ends by default.

Example:  Each member of a team is killed 3 times in less than X (15?) seconds, the game ends.  If domination score is 4xs your opponents, the countdown clock speeds up to double or triple speed to end the suffering.....ect.

Level 4

in reply to Dr_Rad

Dr_Rad wrote:

So my first game after taking a break for getting spawn killed right after joining a game, I get spawn killed by a dog after joining a game.

I mean like I don't even know what to say anymore.

I seen him take down helicopters! hes bionic

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

mine took a guy out of the air as he jumped off the prison break cliff onto the road below, riley had him before he hit the deck

Level 34

in reply to Dr_Rad

I was spawn killed by the same dog 5 times in a row in free fall.  This was a while back, I haven't had such bad luck since.

Level 15

in reply to Dr_Rad

Not surprising, you jumped into the middle of a game, the team was probably scattered all over the place, and you weren't expecting it.

I have it much worse, every time I play our Rottweiler moves my chair around. Try playing with that going on

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios