vent on in game trash

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: vent on in game trash

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I agree, actually I do come across more good people than bad. Honestly the bad are usually playing in a group or a clan and there is one guy that's just a Dbag that has to be a jerk to impress his friends. In real life I would just smack him. Have found out usually those are the guys that their friends dont come running to their aid because they really don't like hime either, they are just too scared to stand up to him and risk being the object of his attacks.

As for what someone else wrote saying people getting in the way makes them mad.I hate when people step in front of me too but I am mature enough to understand there are only so many specific lines of sight. They are designed to be the same place people run so more than likely you will be infront of a teammate. Plus there is NO Peripheral vision in the game so it is really hard to know where you are in relation to team mates.

Level 9

in reply to KC135R

Haha, i tend to have a lot of fun with people like that.First i'll tell them that i love the sound of their voice, and then ask them to keep talking because it get's me all fuzzy and warm.I'm sure you can figure out the rest.I usually do it they are messing with someone and by doing so the attention gets focused completely on me lolz.

Some people are simply unable to stand up for themselves, and if ya just grab the D-bag's attention away from whoever was being harassed it makes it easy to pick on the bully.Though i found out most of the D-bag's are homophobic and i take advantage of that.They either call me every possible thing they can think of to be an insult or stop talking.Then i simply go about saying their abuse towards me is excellent and please abuse me more.They usually rage and leave.

It's whatever in the end.Essentially your goal is to troll them in the most efficient way possible.No matter the cause, since it's the effect that matter's.

Gotten many thank you messages by doing so from the ones getting bullied haha.Quite a few hate messages from the bullies as well lol.Which are simply avoided,blocked, and forgotten.In that order.

Level 6

in reply to KC135R

I seriously thought this was going to be about all the flotsam and jetsom floating about on the maps. Like actual trash. I am Disappoint.

in reply to jeepchick

Ha! Sorry BUT I do agree and know what you mean. I hate crap thrown in just to make it 'seem' more realistic. Bugs and paper and freakin pollen or dust floating by. Some maps have bricks constantly falling but they magically don't pile up or hit anything. It is lame.

Another thing I hate is when they throw in weather elements to make something hard to over compensate for a poor map design. Shining the sun in my eyes just because the map sucks doesnt magically fix everything. It is a game, I dont have to see sun spots to make it feel more realistic.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to jeepchick

jeepchick wrote:

I seriously thought this was going to be about all the flotsam and jetsom floating about on the maps. Like actual trash. I am Disappoint.

You said flotsam.

Why I find that funny... i have no idea.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to KC135R

I've reported a lot of people in game, just no need for it.  I don't care about the odd swear word uttered in frustrated outbursts, but no need to get personal or attack other players.

I've also started reporting people to MS who take the time to send me certain types of messages after being defeated.  Everyone has to agree to the code of conduct to play XBlive stuff, nothing more stupid than sending a message via xblive servers breaching that!

Level 16

Studios