BF4 and COD gaming discussions

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: BF4 and COD gaming discussions

in reply to Izjar11

I've tried BF3 but for some reason I don't like the multiplayer. Can't get the hang of it.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Izjar11

I bought both of the games on my ps4 and have played both. I have played a lot more ghosts than bf. Just because i cannot play more than 2 games in a row in bf and get frustrated because no one, i mean literally, no one talks on mic and when you have HUGE maps and have no idea what you are doing, you die alot.

To be honest, this is the first time I am playing bf. it is quite good. Once in all of the games i have played in bf i found two people chatting in game, and I liked it. It was really awesome playing as a strategy and taking out the objective. But again, i dont think bf is a solo player game, you need a good team and strategy . Thats why, i try to play bf, but after 2 games i switch the disc and go back to ghosts...

If any of you guys play bf on ps4, let me know we can play together and can both enjoy!

Level 6

in reply to xTheLAWx

yup I play on the Ps4 add me egotrip7809

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Will definitely add you tonight!

Level 6

in reply to xTheLAWx

You can add me too if you want. I don't play til late though. Otherwise I get stuck on a team of squeakers who think they are playing cod.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

Your PSN?

Level 6

in reply to Izjar11

You're full of yourself egotripper

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Izjar11

I prefer to go for Battlefield 4.This is the most anticipated and one of the awesome games of last year.With each series there is something very new and unique.The best enhancement I have noticed in this version is VOIP communication.

Level 1

in reply to Izjar11

Battlefield4 for the win. They at least appear to have made efforts to use the PS4s power. Ghosts decided to use the power for camos.

Level 59

in reply to Izjar11

For me it is COD every time simply because I don't have as much time in any one go to commit to a full battle(young kids can wake up or get restless at the drop off a hat)so I love the fact that I can just jump straight in to a quick COD battle and it will be over in ten minutes.

Battlefield Bad Company multiplayer, now that was a quality experience and I enjoyed BF 1943 and BF3 multiplayer but usually got owned.

Two very different games but both of equal merit. Sorry to hear that you have been driven away by connection problems that sucks, hope you come back into the fold soon

Level 24

Studios