Censorship going around the forums.

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Censorship going around the forums.

Why are there multiple posts being deleted and edited that are NOT breaking the forum's Code of Conduct?

I know that disputes about moderator actions should be handled via a personal message but this is not about specific moderator and this discussion is well reasonable considering the topic's over all effect on the forums and the users. I wish for an open discussion on why after Activision support has taken over moderating these issues have come up.

Level 64
24 REPLIES

Re: Censorship going around the forums.

in reply to matuzz

IW is monitoring this and working closely to make sure everyone is on the same page

Highlighted

in reply to teanah

Why did you nerf the guard dog, and then leave that out of the patch notes?

Level 3

in reply to teanah

teanah wrote:

IW is monitoring this and working closely to make sure everyone is on the same page

Great to hear that.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

It seems as if the "We can't be having negativity police" are out. Hopefully Teanah and some other s can quell this "GoD complex".

Level 59

in reply to matuzz

matuzz wrote:

Why are there multiple posts being deleted and edited that are NOT breaking the forum's Code of Conduct?

I know that disputes about moderator actions should be handled via a personal message but this is not about specific moderator and this discussion is well reasonable considering the topic's over all effect on the forums and the users. I wish for an open discussion on why after Activision support has taken over moderating these issues have come up.

it has begun! I knew it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

matuzz wrote:

it has begun! I knew it.

Steady ego

Level 31

in reply to matuzz

So all the comments were deleted from this thread and now it is locked: Rewards Program Boosting

So it seems we are not allowed to discuss about the rewards system rules and how it is extremely easy to manipulate and "revenge" boost others? I mean come on....

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Whoever will be removed eventually.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Sad when I thought CoD HQ was dead then I came back to see that maybe this site was doing a progress forward with all the new rewards system and everything, but honestly now its maybe even worse than it ever was. All of the top contributors are now in fear and don't know what to say and when they will be banned for broken rewards system.

I will stay a bit longer to see how this go but in the future I will stay in the Jedi's forum for good.

Level 64

Studios