Censorship going around the forums.

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Highlighted

Re: Censorship going around the forums.

in reply to matuzz

I steered away from even participating in the rewards system, and I am glad I did.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Agreed, I liked the old system. It was easier to see who really participated over time, the more you did the closer you got to your Gold Stars

Level 31

in reply to matuzz

Uh oh. The beginning of the end.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to matuzz

As gotsomestars and Izjar11 have already commented, this is the beginning of the end - unless someone steps in and police's the police. Non of us dare speak our mind too freely for fear of suffering the same fate as one of our commrades, all their recent posts being deleted and being banned from the forum, just for being open with their opinions on the flaws with the forum system. When exactly will this madness end ?

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

I say speak away. I came into this forum a few years ago looking for some fun. I found a lot of cool people so they can't take that from me. If I get banned for speaking my mindbthey can shove this site up their a**.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to matuzz

Shhhh guys don't speak too loud or we'll all ge[Deleted by Moderator]

Level 48

in reply to matuzz

I was not part of the forums during the time frame that people keep referring to so I do not hold the same discontent for the new style forum that we have now. I come here to help people and to stay informed . Sure there are some flaws with this system as there would be with any I am sure. I view the the rewards points as a bonus that would not sway me from helping or trying to get information or asking for help. I have no fear in speaking but since I only started in the forums around mw3 and I mostly stayed in the sections that involved clans and with ghost I have ventured outside into the other sections of the forums I don't have the base to compare it to the past forums . I will still help where I can and still seek it when I need it,  since I don't really know of the people that left for what ever there reasons were I can't comment on that either.  Most of the people here have some great knowledge that has helped many others and I thought that is what the forum was about. But again I don't know what the people who were here from the beginning lost so I have not said anything to defend or attack how others have taken to the system we have now. I don't agree how some things have been handled on both sides . If I take any heat from this is won't be the first time I have big shoulders and I can take it. Either way I hope to see people helping out with there knowledge as they have in the past , can't say how many times that I've been helped and I've appreciated it each time. 

Level 75

in reply to matuzz

if know one knew macc was banned for some reason as he states here  https://twitter.com/xMaccabix

I dont expect this post to last, as things are quickly changing into something else, but take notice ya'll

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

if know one knew macc was banned for some reason as he states here  https://twitter.com/xMaccabix

I dont expect this post to last, as things are quickly changing into something else, but take notice ya'll

"N00blits" my post disappeared, or I just can't see it? 

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

My fault I decided I did have some words so I deleted my previous post ..... Still like the "NOOblits".  Fits into the sniglets category

Level 75

Studios