ha ha ,,, I thought ..... I was getting paranoid

Level 31

Re: Censorship going around the forums.

in reply to Izjar11

Kudos to you for posting this

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to matuzz

They're the new kids on the block, and trying to stamp their authority on the forum...small man syndrome with text basically, or for want of a better word, Tyrants.

If they carry on this way they shall be feared, but not respected....losing their core members along the way.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to matuzz

One issue we do face, is when our threads/posts are deleted and we are told to contact a moderator, who do we contact as no one knows who they are yet. Even though FalconR6 took the time to create a thread http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200861885, asking them to introduce themselves. If they are going to 'police' the forum this way, we should at least know who they are so we can ask questions and for even pointing people who need help in the right direction.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to matuzz

Thank you guys for highlighting this and noticing i was missing, as you can see sanity has now prevailed and my *redacted* ban has finally been lifted.

Although the entire experience has left a somewhat sour taste in my mouth, and I am being very careful in what, where and how I post as I have now found I have developed trust issues.

*disclaimer this post has been screenshot for my own personal records and I have tried to ensure no part of it breaks the Forums posted guidelines and rules which I found here Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

oh and also acquired a very bad addiction to hearthstone as I needed to find something to pass the time.

Level 75

Studios