GTA5 next gen

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

GTA5 next gen

Anyone heard or read about what new things there is going to be in gta5 on next generation consoles?

1. Animals and hunting online

2. New missions and easter eggs online

3. New cars and guns and new led light under car tuning online

4. New music from radio online

Theese are what i have heard about gta5

Level 15
13 REPLIES

Re: GTA5 next gen

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

These things are nice, I just wish they get the Heists out for Online though.

Level 43

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Does this mean that these new features won't be on the older consoles? Although I enjoy GTA5 and am looking forward to storyline dlc with achievements, I'm not going to dish out another $60 just for to play multi on the new consoles.

Nothing against anyone that will. Obviously there are players that enjoy a GTA title for years. Or at least until the next one comes out.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

No idea but what i read about many new things so xbo 360 has no strenght or power to play many of new things what there is going to be on next gen consoles

Level 15

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

After them lying about the game 'not coming to next gen'' and their biggest online selling point; heists still not being in the game despite being a fundamental part of their original advertising I personally do not see why anyone would pay full price for the 'next gen' version a 2nd time.

Level 21

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Yeah I heard about the same things. But right now they need to add some things for gta online on the ps3 and xb360. They need to add more clothes mostly t shirts and hats and sneakers. They also need to add some music dlc. About 5 songs for each station would be great.

They also need to add more missions from Martin or Lamar or someone like that. They keep adding races or deathmatches but no missions. They also need to add heists. But before they add heists those other things need to be added.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

I agree with the music, 5 songs per station is a good number. Also fit the genre of the station, I felt like the rock station was rather lacking in well, rock.

Level 43

in reply to illstplaya2live

I never play deathmatches on gta, yes much more missions and other stuff. I have done everything online except tdm and capture, theres nothing to explore or to do anymore, boring game theese days. Maybe on next gen bcoz theres wild life added, on 360 its like after nuclear war, no wild life except few birds...

Level 15

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

I'm late to the party again. When are they releasing it? How exciting is this? I'm psyched.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

I would like to officially state the below is my opinion so take that into consideration.

GTA is the most overrated game in the history of gaming. The stories are generic, the expansiveness of the open world is pointless and solely exists for bragging rights (much like Skyrim), and the overall feel of the game is not all that great. The only thing GTA should be able to brag about is incorporating so much into the game such as planes, cars, side missions, and various other activities. But even that should be taken lightly because so many games are able to do this now.

GTA should not even have gotten a 9/10. It's not nearly as great as it's made out to be and it's living off of it's past success. GTA cost 500 million to make and it took 8 years to make. That, to me, further lower my excitement.

Level 75

Studios