Gaming outside of Call of Duty

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: Gaming outside of Call of Duty

in reply to nuttin2say

We dont need no innovation *dun d-dun dun dun, dun, dun d-dun dun dun, dun* We dont need no voice control *dun d-dun dun dun, dun, dun d-dun dun dun, dun* HEY, I-DUB, LEAVE THOSE GUNS ALONE

Level 31

in reply to Ghamorra

I  like Fallout series and Assasin's Creed. Mostly play COD though.

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

I have heard a lot of hate from COD players directed towards COD (which IMO is silly considering they play the game) and then there is the always popular COD v BF arguments. I play both COD and BF, I prefer COD, but I enjoy both. I think the whole FPS community is it's own enemy in that they are the main ones who whinge and complain about the games or their attitudes (squeakers raging or cyber bullying over the mic) tar us all with the same brush.

I like all games but the ones I am playing mostly atm is Ghosts, NFS: Rivals, Injustice and sometimes Kingdom Hearts. So if anyone wants to mess around on those games, send me a FR and we can have some fun.

Level 6

in reply to Ghamorra

I honestly hate the hate (XD lol) on video games in general. It saddens me to see that the media explodes on FPS games when a shooting happens. When they blame GTAV for kids behavior today when if they were to blame anyone, it should be the ignorant parents I see sometimes at a store that buy Saints Row and GTA for their elementary or middle school kids.

Then there is the stereotypes and hate about gamers who play COD, any FPS or any game. I'm fat and lazy? I'm a few months from a black belt in Taekwondo, and it is not a walk in the park. I can't get a girlfriend? High school students I see and overhear at times talk about people who are antisocial when truly they are introverts. I got called antisocial by a girl I sit near in Biology Honors, in fact the other two guys nearby got called that l, too. I tried to explain the concept of introversion to her, but got interrupted with a "I don't care" and left it at that. Its not video games, its my personality that often turn away the ladies. I will never change myself or try to impress for some girl who will lock eyes with some guy she finds "hot" the instant he appears.

I hate the retards who hate on gamers or a certain game. Its puts the good people in a bad light with those who deserve to be in a bad light, such as those who defend a certain weapon class in COD but hates on the other and wants a nerf.

Level 5

in reply to Rayquaza_39

More power to you Ray. Frankly, HS love is highly overrated. Unless you are one of the rare ones that meet "the one" in HS, twenty years later when you hear a name from HS you're going to go, "Who?" LOL. And a lot of those babes checking out guys for their looks (re: daddy's money)? Yeah, most of 'em will be birthing their third child two years after HS.

You want to wait until you're a senior in college to fret over babes. Why? Because at that point you won't have to - they'll be fretting over you.

For ladies that may see this as sexist? The same applies to you. The guys fawning over the "hot" girls will all be working for Waste Management - only, they won't be in management. Not that that's a bad co. to work for or one job is better than another. But, you know. Life is funny.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Highlighted

in reply to nuttin2say

nuttin2say wrote:

More power to you Ray. Frankly, HS love is highly overrated. Unless you are one of the rare ones that meet "the one" in HS, twenty years later when you hear a name from HS you're going to go, "Who?" LOL. And a lot of those babes checking out guys for their looks (re: daddy's money)? Yeah, most of 'em will be birthing their third child two years after HS.

You want to wait until you're a senior in college to fret over babes. Why? Because at that point you won't have to - they'll be fretting over you.

For ladies that may see this as sexist? The same applies to you. The guys fawning over the "hot" girls will all be working for Waste Management - only, they won't be in management. Not that that's a bad co. to work for or one job is better than another. But, you know. Life is funny.

On the contrary. I find high school love to be a very important learning experience. I'll try to keep this as PG13 as possible. I didn't invest much time into relationships in high school. I think I only had one girlfriend and because of that I was fairly ignorant by the time I entered college.The transition was rough as I knew nothing about certain things and wasn't very good at talking to girls. Fortunately I had roommates and a lot of girls that were friends who helped me. Not saying you need to be a whore or anything, but learn what you can in high school and college will be a blast.

Level 75

in reply to Rayquaza_39

You were called Antisocial, because you play videogames? Gaming online has caused me to meet some of the coolest, best people I've ever come across - were it not for gaming I wouldn't be trying to drag my family over to Norway LOL. That girl sounds like an airhead mate, I wouldn't let it get to you. She'll probably wind up with a bastard, no less than she deserves for being so judgemental.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

I mostly come across them here. But don'[t play with them bercause they life half way across the globe

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

Studios