I am a camper and I'm proud of it!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

I am a camper and I'm proud of it!!!

People are always so mad about campers. Saying ," Campers have no skill."  or ,"Why wait for players when you can hunt for them." and especially the...,"Campers ruin the game." excuse. Well let me tell you something right here and right now... DON'T HATE CAMPERS! HATE YOURSELF FOR NOT KNOWING/BOTHERING TO USE THE THINGS THAT COUNTER ACT CAMPERS! Really I'm tired of all you rushers, you snipers, and even you shotgunners. There are perks you know right? You can use SitRep so that you know where the I.E.D.s are. You can use that perk so that explosive damage is weak to you. Heck, you can spam concussions to get into the room and catch us off guard. Well guess what after we kill you once you keep coming back so that it becomes entertaining and not "BORING". So after you get us once, you feel like life is accomplished well guess what it's 15 kills to 1 kill. So how do you feel now? Yeah so what? I may use the I.M.S. or the Sentry Gun, but I know how to rock them. So all you haters be quiet 'cause I'm tired of your complaining. And people who say camping is not a skill... well I believe that rushing, shotgunning, sniping, and knifing are skills. Trust me I tried to snipe before and I was terrible. So camping should be considered a skill too. Not everyone can go 40-2. So stop hating and have a change of heart. Stop calling campers skill-less ok? I'm out.

(PS3)PSN:   Evil-Pandabears

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: I am a camper and I'm proud of it!!!

in reply to StripezBeast

whats the point in having a rant on here its not exactly going to do anything and if people have their own opinions let them tell u there opinion just dont take it to heart after all it is a game just chill peoples opinions don't necessarily mean its true

Level 1

in reply to StripezBeast

I know I just hate people talking mess about words are deadly bro.

Level 1

in reply to StripezBeast

Congrats camper now heres your cookie.

15 Delicious Cookie Reaction GIFs

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to StripezBeast

The only thing I say when I kill a camper:

"Dont camp bro!"

One of the reasons I play at high sensitivity is because I can turn on you faster than you can notice me! (Rabbit always wins in a race against a tortoise!)

You bought this game, play as you wish! and HAVE FUN! but DONT you come across me in game cos I will kill you!

A word of advice: always mute everyone, i dont know how people play with all the random noises coming from other microphones!

Level 6

in reply to StripezBeast

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to StripezBeast

I see what you mean about rushers, but when someone who starts off on one side of the map and happens to go on your turf, you cheaply blast them away. Im not saying that everyone needs to run to the center of the map, but camping out at a spawn or in a building is cheap. Yeah, there are perks, but players shouldn't need a perk just to counter-act one player. Saying that you do 15 to 1 kills against a person isn't really that impressive. Having the cover of streaks like the sentry and i.m.s, along with a wall or building, its not that impressive. People can do 15 to 1 while in the open. Im not calling camping skill-less, but it is cheap. I would rather have teammates go 20 to 20 even and lose than have teammates that camp and do 20 to 1 and win. Camping isnt skill-less, it is just cheap to the rest of the players.

Level 43

in reply to StripezBeast

Campers are what keeps everyone else in line. Without them even the rushers would start to hate how bad rushers would run around like complete idiots.

Level 20

in reply to atiredoldguy

Thank you for understanding

Level 1

in reply to StripezBeast

How can we use all of those things when they keep getting nerfed? Explosives and speed are no longer in the game so all you have to worry about are players who aim faster than you. I started using my team mates to kill campers basically I let them go in once they die I instant run where the shots were coming from and get an easy kill. What I think is funny is the IEDs getting nerfed they were so useless to begin with you could only put them on the ground cause if you put them anywhere else they get a hitmarker. Ghosts is a result of both bad campers and bad rushers getting their way. If an unbiased game were released both parties would be crying.

Level 18

Studios